George Lopez

George Thinks Max's Future Is on the Line

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 08, 2007 on ABC

7.8
  • Excellent episode before the series finale

This is definitely one of the best "George Lopez" episodes that I have ever seen. It was very funny but it also has a good message and what happened in this episode about people losing their jobs and going to college to get a better job was very true. It is a scary world and this episode just proved that to me. I know it's scary in real world but it is true so this episode gave a good message. I thought that this was a good episode and it was one episode left before the series finale. Max destroys George and Angie's computer so George tells Max that he is going to work at the factory with George to pay off the money for the computer. Max works at the factory with George and he tells George that he wants to work at the factory for the rest of his life with George and doesn't want to go to college. Angie is not very happy hearing Max saying that he wants to work at the factory with George but she wants him to get a good education and a better job. Vic's appearance in this episode was definitely hilarious. A lot of parts in this episode made me laugh hard as well. Mel's final appearance in this episode was very good and memorable. This episode marks Mel Power's final appearance and the series finale marks Jack Power's final appearance. George having a vision about Max in the future and how he is losing his job was very good and Ernie in the future was so funny. Overall, a very funny episode with a very good message that is super true about the real world. 10/10