George Lopez

George to the Third Power

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 25, 2005 on ABC

5.8
  • George tries to change the dental plan when he gets frustrated with Max's dentist (Michael Clarke Duncan)

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "George Lopez". It's definitely an episode that always makes me laugh very hard. Carmen making fun of Max's new braces in the beginning of the episode was pretty funny. Michael Clarke Duncan as Max's dentist was very funny in this episode even though he was only in the beginning and the end of the episode. Angie reading the poster and telling George and Dr. Holland "Every Friendship Starts With A Smile" was absolutely hilarious. George and Dr. Holland competing on who has the harder life was also hilarious. George going to Jack and Mel's brother Lou who used to work with them to change the dental plan was also pretty funny. Lou arguing with Jack and Mel was also cracks me up especially when Lou said "I can do whatever I want so screw you". It was also funny that Max only asked to get his braces off so he can talk to the girl at his school again. Jack and Mel coming over to George's house to pretend to fire George so they can teach Max a lesson was very funny. I was also cracking up at the end of the episode when George had to go to Dr. Holland (Max's dentist) as one of his punishments for going behind Jack and Mel's back was very funny. Dr. Holland's line "Get in the chair" was very funny and I also laughed at the line "That is my wife". Overall, an excellent episode of "George Lopez". 10/10