George Lopez

George's Bogey-ous Relationship with Vic Is Putt to the Test

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 01, 2007 on ABC

7.3
  • George and Vic go to the father/son golf tournament for Father's Day

This episode is absolutely one of my favorite episodes. I have alot of favorite episodes in this show but this episode is one of my favorite episodes as well. I just wish that this episode didn't air once a year just because it's a Father's Day episode. Nick @ Nite airs this episode once a year on Father's Day. It was very funny when Vic needed George to act like his son for the father/son golf tournament. Max giving George a cruddy Father's Day gift is very funny. It was hilarious when George went over the ground rules with Vic when he decided to be Vic's son for the golf tournament for Father's Day. Vic's routin to swinging the golf ball was hilarious. Oscar de la Hoya (the Mexican American boxer) made an awesome guest star in this episode and he was hilarious. It turned out that Vic only used George so he can win the tournament and then George gets upset at Vic and loses on purpose. Ernie was hilarious in this episode as well. I really liked the interaction between George and Vic in this episode because they got closer and closer as this show was going on. Benny's cameo appearance towards the end of this episode was also good. Overall, an excellent Father's Day episode of "George Lopez"... it's just too bad that Nick @ Nite only airs this episode once a year on Father's Day. 10/10