George Lopez

George's Grave Mistake Send Him to a Funeral, Holmes

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 14, 2007 on ABC

7.1
  • When Angie's mother dies, she reminds George that they'll be needing three plots at the cemetery for her, her mom, and George. But George remembers he has only bought two slots. Oh no!!

7.9
    Not my favorite episode. But at least it mostly has no inappropriate parts. Not really. So in the beginning, Vic comes over to tell Angie his ex-wife, and her mom, has passed away with a heart attack. At first Max doesn't believe George when he tells him that, because a few minutes before, George was telling Max about how he couldn't go to Hawaii. So that's that.

So when George remembers he has only bought two slots instead of three cemetary slots, Angie is pissed! The closest opening is two slots away, and the only other three slots together is... $15000!! Thats right! Fifteen thousand dollars! Can you believe it!?! I sure can't.

In the end... Angie kills George. No, I'm just kidding. You'll have to find out. But to me, it wasn't my favorite episode. Wasn't very funny either. So I wouldn't recomend this episode to a George Lopez fan looking for a good episode to watch.