George Lopez

Leave It To Lopez

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 26, 2004 on ABC

6.9
  • Halloween Review #14

When a janitor with no life insurance dies at work, Angie finds out that George has been lying and does not have life insurance either. As Angie hounds him, he dozes off to classic TV which leads to a spoof of such classics as The Munsters, The Jetsons and Leave It To Beaver. Out of all the "George Lopez" Halloween episodes which are "Halloween Cheer", "Trick Or Treat Me Right", "No One Gets Out Alive", and this installment... "Leave It To Lopez" has got to be my favorite Halloween episode ever. It was so funny and I loved that we saw spoofs of the classic TV shows. The first segment would be "Leave It To Beaver", then it would be "The Munsters", and last would be "The Jetsons". My favorite has got to be "The Jetsons" because that one makes me laugh the hardest. The fact that the janitor died on George's desk was very funny. That fortuneteller at the very beginning of the episode was funny. Of course, George dreaming of his favorite classic TV shows was enjoyable as well. In "The Jetsons" segment, I just laughed super hard when George is George Jetson. More parts in each of the three segments made me laugh hard all the way. Overall, this is absolutely my #1 favorite Halloween episode of "George Lopez". 10/10