George Lopez

Meet the Cuban Parents

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 11, 2002 on ABC

• Christmas Review #14

When Angie's parents, Vic and Emilina, come to visit the family for Christmas, George thinks they still believe he's not good enough for their daughter. But George shows he can take care of his family without their help and battles it out with Vic for the best Christmas. I thought that this was a great Christmas episode of "George Lopez". Not my favorite but it's pretty enjoyable to watch. "George Is Being Elfish and Christ-misses His Family" will always be my #1 favorite Christmas episode. The thing that did make my score a little low was how Angie's parents were treating George and I didn't quite find Marisol's cousin's Christmas play to be appropriate but the Christmas play did crack me up though. A lot of funny parts were in this episode. I love how Angie was standing to Vic (her father) for George in the end. But yeah, it's not favorite and it's actually my least favorite Christmas episode from this show but it's still great. Overall, a great Christmas episode of "George Lopez". 8.5/10