George Lopez

No One Gets Out Alive

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 31, 2003 on ABC

6.9
  • Halloween Review #13

The Lopez family turns their home into a haunted house in order to raise money for the factory workers who have lost their salaries as a result of a plane crash investigation. This was such a hilarious Halloween episode of "George Lopez". I wouldn't say it's my #1 favorite Halloween episode like "Leave It To Lopez" but it's still enjoyable. It still gets a perfect score because it is an excellent way to spend your 30 minutes and it gives you tons and tons of laughs. George's Halloween prank in the very beginning of the episode with him pretending he is hanging from a rope which scared Carmen. Benny and Gina arguing a lot and insulting each other throughout this episode was hilarious. The haunted house scene made me laugh very hard especially when Frank said "Man, how do I unzip this thing?" when he was inside a boulder costume. The very ending of the episode was hilarious as well. Overall, an excellent Halloween episode of "George Lopez" but not quite as good as my favorite Halloween GL episode "Leave It To Lopez". 10/10