George Lopez

ABC (ended 2007)

SrRui

George Lopez Fan Reviews (120)

• George lopez

This is the best series all the actors are good I wish they will make it again
  • Top Shows - One of my most favorite sitcoms

Complete (05-14)
  • George Lopez

He is the best, doesn't matter how old i still enjoy it :)
  • One of my favorites:)

Oh man i love this show and when i got into it thats when i found out it was cancelled:(.So this show is about a factory worker named George Lopez with an evil mom a wife and rebellous children and he tries to juggle his life. This show is just plain HILAROUS!!!!! He tries to handle his mother named Benny who abused him as a child and can be a smart mouth at times:P. His wife is very communitive and talkitive and sensitve at times with the childeren running aroun thinking they can do what ever they want:)

Anyway i love this show and sorry about this review im not good at making reviews:p
  • This is one of the funniest shows that I have ever seen

Ever since this show came to Nick@Nite a few years ago, I have been watching it and I've seen every single episode. George Lopez is the funniest man ever and he deserved a sitcom like this. I wish this show wasn't canceled. It was a very good and funny show. One of the greatest sitcoms I've seen. Also, Constance Marie who acts as Angie (George's wife) is HOT. Carmen is also very pretty. I think the only character I can't stand in this show is Benny, she was a horrible mother to George but sometimes I do find her funny so it depends how she is. I recommend this show to everyone that is a huge George Lopez fan. This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I really wish that this show wasn't canceled because it really did make me laugh so hard and was really hoping that it would last for a long time. I want more new episodes. This show will always be a legend to me. Overall, this is a perfect sitcom to watch and I can watch this show over and over again because it is just a very enjoyable show that makes me laugh very hard especially because I'm a huge George Lopez fan. 10/10
  • One of my best show.

I love this show because George Lopez is very funny but he's acting a little real as Ernie. I always enjoyed watching this whole episodes of George Lopez. Benny is acting something real for something in the George Lopez show. This is all about that someone has a big problem and need to solve the problem just like I saw Max drank illegal drinks like beer and wine a lot and then Max felt awful and Max went to hospital for punishment. And when I'm into the house, I create many time to write "George Lopez" episode story for season seven. So... the episode name for George Lopez season seven that I created is called "Benny Keeps Waiting". That means Benny is tired of waiting because Benny's grandaugther really wants to go to grocery store, so Benny have to be patient. I enjoy creating a lot of episode for George Lopez seasson seven.
  • George Lopez

This is a really good show to watch. It is hilarious. It has a little bit of everything. George Lopez is the funniest and the best comedian ever. He's funny because he uses his Spanish words and is just funny somehow. His show was a big hit on ABC. It now premieres on Nick at Nite. Everybody Luvs him beacause of his comedy and his show. Unfortanutly it had to go. Well atleast they put on good episodes. All the cast and crew was very funny like Benny and Max everyone. Now they're working on other films. it was a hit and its still is on ABC n Nick At Nite.
  • One of the best show ever. ABC is dumb as a peanut for cancelling this show!

well i always enjoy watching this show. eventhough this show is nothing compare to comedy gold shows like friends, seinfield, and the new classic 30 rock,,, this show is funn-ay! the jokes are silly but makes me LOL. i wonder why george lopez didn't get an emmy nomination for this show. i wish the show is still on air, and i hope they release the dvd's for this show soon! for those people who wants a good laugh and some mexican jokes or some one-messed up but funny and rooted characters, and great and funny storylines....well this show is for you!!!
  • George Lopez is a middle age man with a goody tissues wife, an evil mom, an two strange kids. George is the manager of Powers Aviation where his mom, and best friend Ernie work. His daughter Carmen is always talks back to him, an his son is Dyslexic.

George Lopez is the best show on television. The show is number 1 favorite on my list. My favorite characters are George, Ernie, and Georges mom Bennie. My favorite parts on the show is when we get to see Georges past, and his head is on a child's body. I wish the show could still be on I love it. My favorite episode is the one when Bennie's mom comes to help Benny stay out of jail, and George learns that Benny tried to sell him. As I said the show deserves a huge round of applause, and many more seasons!
  • George Lopez was a great show! This is one that is really fun to watch on reruns! The Lopez family was like a slightly more serious version of the Bundy's from Married With Children.

George Lopez was a great show! This is one that is really fun to watch on reruns! The Lopez family was like a slightly more serious version of the Bundy's from Married With Children. George and Angie always ran into situations that were funny, many with the children, Carmen and Max, involved. George always tries to handle all the problems his way and usually Angie has to help him out of trouble. George's mom always gets on their nerves and the kids seem to be getting in trouble much of the time. Ernie, George's best friend, is a good, funny character too. Nice music to start and end the show too and an occasional visit from Sandra Bullock.
  • GEORGE LOPEZ RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

george lopez rocks! i watch it every nite on nick at nite and when i say every nite, i mean EVERY NITE!!!! i know i am spelling night wrong too. i think i have seen every episode and i will watch them all again. i think this show beats all sitcoms because it has so many funny parts to it and you really get into the story line. i like all of the characters for different reasons and each each episode for the same reasons. i could answer any trivia questions on the show. i mean ANY QUESTION. george lopez rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • One of the best shows ever created. It focuses on a Mexican-American family starring George Lopez.

Honestly, this was the best show ABC ever had, why they didn't bring it back for a 7th season I'll never know. The first time I watched George Lopez I was laughing so bad my stomach and jaw was beginning to hurt. I honestly hope they bring it back, one of the best sit-coms that was not based off white characters. Anyone who watches this will have a great half an hour of laughs thanks to George Lopez and co. I still re-watch episodes and still find them entertaining, but I guess the only way the show could improve is if it came back.
  • My all time favorite. I watch every night.

I am so glad that nick at nite shows two shows back to back. Then two hours later, they repeat the same two show. I have seen every show that they air at least five times each. I especially like the episodes that have guest stars and I am in the process of getting a list of those specific episode titles. My favorite guest star is Andy Garcia. I like the episode with H.R Puffnstuff. I remember watching him when I was a kid. I also like the episodes with Jerry Springer. Most of all I like the way George and his mom go at each other. I do believe though deep down inside they love each other. A couple episodes have shown this.
  • Love this show!

I absolutely love this show! I always watch it everyday at 9:00 p.m. Central because there's nothing else to watch and I need a good laugh!
    This show is hilarious and entertaining, like other comedies. It deals with what George Lopez goes through everyday as a person, like us.
    There's problems like divorced families, bullying at school, keeping a promise, choosing between two people, everything!

George is a good actor and a funny entertainer. I love how he talks to his mom and family. How he deals with all of his problems and life. Overall, a really good show to watch!! GREAT comedy!
  • i think i just fell in love o.O

George Lopez has got to be one of my fav actors! When I first watched his show on Nick at Nick I thought oh no another bad sitcom. I judged the show to quickly because after a few episodes I fell in love! George Lopez=awesomeness! I really enjoy watching on George Lopez at night! This show is not like those bad humor poorly acted sitcoms networks throw out. This show deserves its fame but not to be cancelled!!!!! ABC made a huge mistake there. Every episode is clever and witty and lol worthy and I fall in love with the characters every time! Theres just something about this show thats unique, with the actors, the interesting plots, and storylines. I love that George Lopez is a show about latinos! Most of my friends are hispanic and I think its cool to see a show not about some white family. Its weird because I'm white and I've found myself in love with George Lopez! =P

anywhoos, i love george lopez!!!

peace out XD
  • Initially I turned the other cheek when i first heard of this show i could care less i thought oh great when ever i saw it coming on in the line up however i soon realized i was dead wrong about this show once i watched it it was a great!! Hilarious show

I never intially gave this show a chance i remember all of the occasions i used to watch Nick and Night I'd check the Program line-up to see what was coming on next and i'd always turn the channel When I Saw That George Lopez was coming on. However it wasn't until just about 1 month ago i became HOOKED on this show, I now regret never having gaven this show a chance because it is now in my heart as a personal favorite, it's funny,warm,deep, with good lessons all in one, besides how hot is Angie *Whistles* this isn't your typical run of the mill sitcom this is Deeper with more tougher issues being tackled such as parental abandonment,Divorce,Racism, and Physical abuse as it was mentioned often that Benny Lopez was abused Physically by her parents why resulted in her Tough-I Dont Give a Crap type attitude,
  • Finally a show with a hispanic family!

What I love about this show is how it shows a positive and well written view of Hispanic family. I love that this show makes me laugh while it addresses serious issues. What's more, I love that the family incorporates Spanish into the script, which adds an element of reality to the show. Though I am not Mexican, I am Puerto Rican, and can see a lot of similarities between the cultures. My family speaks a similar form of Spanglish, and it's nice to have a show where I can fully understand the jokes. (What's more, I love that not everyone can pick them up) There is no show quite like this one, and for that I'm grateful. How anyone can make a horrible childhood and alcoholic mother into a hilarious running joke is beyond me. Talk about talent from an excellent ensemble cast!
  • Hilarious!

A hilarious show that always got me laughing because of the great comedy. This is another show that can add such great comedy into the everyday problems of the pretty average family, the Lopez's. I love how many different problems this family must go through as they still can supply such great and funny comedy into the right times.

Because of everything that has happened to George and Benny, there are certain times where you really feel bad for them. Other times, you just want to laugh at the hilarious jokes that they made at each other. And in the words of Angie while talking to George, "Your family is really jacked up." Now that was a line that got me falling to the floor laughing so hard. You got to love this show as it has great comedy, and a "loving" family out together. I will always love this show.
  • I can't believe they cancelled this show!

I know there are a lot of people that love this show! I'm not hispanic but this show is very enjoyable to watch. I love this show and I miss the new episodes. I watch it on Nick at Night almost every night. I can't believe they cancelled it. ABC said it was due to low ratings, but I think they really cancelled it to make room for new shows - new shows that are lame! And I don't think George Lopez is a racist, I think he said that because that's one of the few (if any) shows that focus on a hispanic family.
    I miss that show and I think it would be cool if it was brought back - even to another network!
  • The show just rocks

we all loved George Lopez i think the show will need just repaet this was perfect just like one of my classic favs "Fresh Prince" George lopez is hilariously funny and people all over the world love him all his stuf is funny i love the jokes about his childhood and i dont believe his head is THAT big i think its medium his mother Benny is just as hilarious but i think when the show got bad is when they took carmen off and replaced her with Veronica i didnt really like her she made the show too innapropritte to be funny i think she took the show downhill not George her because Angie couldnt read sturpid parenting books to Crack on there was less then that and more drama.the first episode with her benny was in jail she had a stalker boyfriend and max is failing High School (too much drama) when max got older they treated him dumber the show was losing pointit really wasnt georges fault other ABC shows were dramas so they wanted to be like that thats when they lost veiwres
  • Great show!

George Lopez was around for awhile and got better and better in my eyes every season. I am so depressed and shocked that it was cancelled. Great theme song, great characters, great cast, great humor, and everything else you can think of! So I strongly suggest that you watch this --- any way you can --- get a DVD, rent it, go to YouTube, watch for reruns --- but whatever you do, and I mean WHATEVER YOU DO, make sure that sometime in your lifetime you watch George Lopez. Believe me --- you won't regret it. I know I didn't.
  • This show is about a man name George Lopez and his family.

this is the funniest show that i have ever seen.this show is funny,creative,and the worlds funniest comedy ever seen and herd.the comets that George uses are so funny he even uses it on other shows that he has done.i know i love this show i would never miss it on tv even if i have seen every episode.this show is just amazing who ever wrote this is the best writer because of the brain of his that created this show and i know he or she can create so many more shows like this that everyone would love. i know everyone has already seen it.
  • This show is about george trying to live his life with his family.they go through life with the ups and downs and some comedy to add.It is a funny show to watch....

This show is absolutely one of the best family sitcoms show's on t.v George Lopez always make people laugh in his family.His very obnoxious family consists of a drunk and crazy mom, a hot wife who is always trying to make things right,also a teenage daughter who is trying to go out, and a son who always gets in trouble.And yea it sounds like one big happy family.this show could always make people laugh.But it also has some drama, romance, and action. Yeah it is one funny show. So turn your t.v to channel 9 at 11:00pm.Trust me it's one show you need to watch.
  • This show is about the misadventures of George Lopez and his obnoxious fam. they go through life with the ups and downs and some comedy to add.

This show is absolutely one of the best family sitcoms on t.v. George Lopez is always a laugh in this family. His very obnoxious family consists of a drunk and crazy mom, a hot wife who is very optimistic, a teenage daughter who is alone, and a son who always gets in trouble. Yep it sounds like one big happy family. This show always has some of the best comedy. But it also has some drama, romance, and action. Yeah it is one hi - larious show. So don't even think about pickin up that remote and changing the channel because George Lopez is back baby. Trust me it's one show you need to watch.
  • Rocks so hard!

There are so many reasons I love this show. It has so many funny characters, and they all have such a chemistry with each other. It is such an awesome show, and it is my favorite show I have ever seen. All of the episodes are hilarious, and there are a lot of references to previous episodes. Benny is so hilarious, and she has been my favorite character for a while now. This show is so hilarious, and it has such a long list of memorable quotes. If you haven't seen this show, you have absolutely no idea what you're missing out on.
  • Great!

I first saw this show when my parents took me to Cleveland for Spring Break. I was writing in my diary, flipping through the channels and finding nothing good on, so I left it on this. I began watching it, and though, hey, this is kinda funny! So I kept watching it, and decided I loved it! Now it's one of my favorite people TV shows. I devide my shows into catagories, you see. There's anime, and shows with people. No cartoons. Anyway, I think my favorite would probably be Carmen or Ernie. I love them both! But I don't like Max. No offense to his fans, but I think he's a spoiled brat. I admit, Carmen has her days where she's not much better, but I just don't like it that she gets blamed for stuff Max does most of the time. I just like Ernie because he's freaking awesome and hysterical. And I love everyone else except Max, too. PEACE! DarkNinja1994's personal oppions do not necessarily reflect upon llamas.
  • George Lopez was one of the funniest sitcoms ever. And the series finale was (wa-tcha, wait for it,) epic.

George Lopez has been a great show for the 7 years it was on the air. It involved a mexican family dealing with all aspects of life. Two characters, George and Max, are dyslexic. George's mother is the one who makes the second funniest jokes (behind George). George's wife is usually the one who is serious when something happens. His daughter is the "drama queen" of the family. But enough about the characters. I've seen most of the episodes, and I would like to say that my all-time favorite episode was "George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia(Series Finale)" where a multi-millionaire gives George a career in Phoenix(where, ironically, is where his father lived). Since all of his family and friends (even Benny, his mother) are going to miss him, he decides to stay, he does a broadcasted protest, and the multi-millionaire gives him the factory. I miss various catchphrases like "WAPAAA!" "Shaao!" "Wa-tcha," "TA LOCA?! and various others. It's only been a year, why not make a new season about life as boss in "Powers Bros. Aviation (Probably called George Lopez Aviation by now)"?

Overall, this had been a great series.
    In memory of George Lopez, "WAPAAAA!"
  • Best show ever besides family guy

i love this show so much
    its on every night and i watch it, especially this week long marathon. im just very very very angry that it is cancelled, i wish that they would bring it back, you know, like futurama. but now im happier than ever because its on in the morning before i go to school, ever since the fresh prince of bel air got the boot, so roseanne full house and the home improvement show have been rotating on the time schedules slots. uhmm, what else can i say. great show, very funny, comedian yea you know what i mean.
    payce.
  • finally! a show full of latinos!

im latino! and im proud! i watch this show all the time and i love it, but they cut it off!!!! They stopped making shows! Whats wrong with these people, i hate watching repeats over and over again! so, i might just get the whole season dvd collection! why watch it on tv if they are not showing new ones right? *sigh*, it'll be long till they make another show with latinos, poor george, i hardly see him on show and movies. they might not even make another show with latinos, well the season dvd collection will be cool! george lopez forevor!
  • I think this show is so funny

this show is so funny i love the relationship between angie and george. my favorite characters are carmen,angie, and of course george. The funniest things are between george and benny. Ernie is also so funny. I like it when Veronica comes because she is so funny and it is also funny when angie calls veronica something and carmen answers. Max is also funny i like the way he believes anything people tells him. That is the way george and angie get him to do anything. I also love it when george and benny have their sweet moments. I love this show and i hope nick at nite keeps airing it.
< 1 2 3 4