George Lopez

ABC (ended 2007)

DuelMark

George Lopez Fan Reviews (117)

• This is one of the funniest shows that I have ever seen

Ever since this show came to Nick@Nite a few years ago, I have been watching it and I've seen every single episode. George Lopez is the funniest man ever and he deserved a sitcom like this. I wish this show wasn't canceled. It was a very good and funny show. One of the greatest sitcoms I've seen. Also, Constance Marie who acts as Angie (George's wife) is HOT. Carmen is also very pretty. I think the only character I can't stand in this show is Benny, she was a horrible mother to George but sometimes I do find her funny so it depends how she is. I recommend this show to everyone that is a huge George Lopez fan. This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I really wish that this show wasn't canceled because it really did make me laugh so hard and was really hoping that it would last for a long time. I want more new episodes. This show will always be a legend to me. Overall, this is a perfect sitcom to watch and I can watch this show over and over again because it is just a very enjoyable show that makes me laugh very hard especially because I'm a huge George Lopez fan. 10/10