George Lopez

Trouble in Paradise

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2004 on ABC

6.9
  • Part 2 of this "George Lopez" Thanksgiving episode was GOOD... but it was pretty disappointing and nowhere near as good as Part 1

A horrible dinner that features a drunk Carmen and dirty secrets about the town, convinces the Lopez's that L.A. is still the place for them. Well, Part 2 of this Thanksgiving episode was pretty disappointing. I mean, Part 2 is still good and that's why it gets a 7 from but it was just wasn't as good as Part 1. The worst part of this episode is probably when drunken Carmen came at the dinner table. Wow! it's Thanksgiving and while everyone is giving thanks... drunken Carmen comes in and ruins it. That was like the worst part of the episode that really lowered my score. The other problem was how those parents actually let their kids go out and do those horrible things. I'm glad that George, Angie, Carmen, and Max moved back to Los Angles. So yeah, it was a pretty ruined Thanksgiving episode if you ask me. As for Ernie being scarred for life seeing Benny and Vic kiss each other at the end of Part 1, it was so funny and his how he scared throughout this episode was funny. George's line "Oh man, I'm not wearing my lucky underwear" when that man was gonna interview him at the last minute was very funny. I don't know if I recommend this episode or not but I liked it even though there were a few huge flaws. Overall, Part 2 of this Thanksgiving was good and very funny at some parts but it was nowhere near as good as Part 1... it's watchable at least. 7/10