George Lopez

What George Doesn't Noah (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 21, 2004 on ABC

7.1
  • When a show puts a great actor like Johnny Pacar in the position of a g@y guy, then apparently the writers have gone too far.

6.3
    YUCK! When I first started watching the show, I really liked it. Now, they are always talking about sex, and stuff. Carmen has had like ten boyfriends, and like, been cheated on, or they've broken up with her everytime. And now they get into this g@y business. Thats not cool. Sickos.

Why can't we just make some good television shows these days? You could have Carmen and Noah pretending to date, but not have Noah dating a MAN!! At least have him dating someone of a different gender! No one likes g@y guys! Especially when shows have episodes on these kind of topics. Nobody likes it! Its a good way to get your ratings down, and I swear it.

No further questions. This episode was just horrible, sick, and gross. No offense to anyone who liked this, but this was a pretty nasty episode to say the least.