George of the Jungle Forums

TELETOON (ended 2008)

Why dose everyone hate it?

  • Avatar of minimew2020

    minimew2020

    [1]Jul 30, 2008
    • member since: 11/07/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 425
    This is a great show, The flash made the charater crazy as the one on The Buzz on Maggie , but still
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sonic__323

    sonic__323

    [3]Aug 23, 2008
    • member since: 03/10/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 146

    It's because people don't find this show that funny at all and I'm one of them, I mean come on they used to show good shows on Cartoon Network like Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Scribbler08

    Scribbler08

    [5]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 09/17/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 6
    sonic__323 wrote:

    It's because people don't find this show that funny at all and I'm one of them, I mean come on they used to show good shows on Cartoon Network like Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

    agreed.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of themadddog54

    themadddog54

    [6]Nov 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/29/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 429
    I hate it to! I mean what do they have? Chop Socky Chooks? Like thats going to work. I agree, I miss the eds!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of foamy2345

    foamy2345

    [9]Dec 28, 2008
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 169
    Scribbler08 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:

    It's because people don't find this show that funny at all and I'm one of them, I mean come on they used to show good shows on Cartoon Network like Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

    agreed.

    Ditto
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CF3689

    CF3689

    [10]Dec 30, 2008
    • member since: 12/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,249

    themadddog54 wrote:
    I hate it to! I mean what do they have? Chop Socky Chooks? Like thats going to work. I agree, I miss the eds!

    i'm with you. bring back ed,edd, & eddy!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.