Gerald McBoing Boing

CBS (ended 2005)

Gerald McBoing Boing Fan Reviews (9)

• What is this?

3.9
    My 94th review after: "blue's room." This is just a Bad Update of the 1952 version of the show from NBC. it's about this kid that cannot speak words but with sounds instead. Come on now, The Land before time is the best eductional cartoon on cartoon network, They told kids how to be kind, how to look out for younger kids, Trying new stuff, Working together and Increasing Courage. Why doesn't this cartoon have this? It Doesn't even lived up to the Original and I think this show is very, very, very, VERY bad. I'm going to keep the review short today, but this cartoon will get a D--. Here the Results:

Voice-acting: D-- 4.9/10.0 There are Barely any Scripts and Voices in the show and The people are very annoying.

Animation: F-- 1.0/10.0 Better then Out of Jimmy' head but it's still abysmal and in a slump.

Graphics: D-- 4.0/10.0 Very poorly Done. Cookie Jar entertainment can do better then this.

Dialouge: F-- 2.0/10.0 There's hardly any. But Terribly Created.

Sound: F-- 1.5/10.0 Ouch. The sound effects are Horrible!!! That Kid doesn't even say a Word! No Gerald! No Mc! No Boing boing!!!

Educational Value: F-- 1.5/10.0 The Land Before time had Better Education but why doesn't this?

Lasting Appeal: E 3.5/10.0 After the first 3 minutes of it, it gets Horribly Repetitive, and Annoying and Boring.

Overall: D-- 3.9/10.0 This is a Bad Update of a cartoon, Why is Cartoon Network agreeing to air toddler shows on their network?! I just don't get cartoon network at all.