Get Smart

A Spy for a Spy

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Oct 01, 1966 on NBC

• Spy Trade

This is my second favorate episode of the entire show. There is just not a dull moment in this one, what I really love about it is the concept itself which is daft, both a vilian and spy organiztions running out of people to kidnap chances of that happening in real life are millions to one which just makes this episode all the more funny.

Both sides capture one another so much it could practially become a sport, heck Max in one scene we see has a score board for it and so does Sigfried.

But I thing what makes this episode great is the interplay between Max and Sigfried is at it's best. One part of it I find hilarous is when both decide to meet at the park and then they both take out what looks like a whole armory of weapons out. But also the deal both make in getting their people back is probably the daftest, funniest and most interesting business exchange I've ever heard.
  • I saw this episode this morning, it was great. A very funny episode that ends with the trading of spies for eachother after they continue to kidnap them from eachother.

The scene where Smart and the Kaos agent are taking out all their guns is really funny. Great episode, I would recommend watching it and the series itself.
WZME