Get Smart

NBC (ended 1970)

laurameyer

Get Smart Fan Reviews (37)

• A true classic, Get Smart mixes action and comedy together in a brilliantly satirical manner. If you are not familiar with "classic television", then this is the place to start. Get Smart will give you a great introduction and leave you wanting more.

A true classic, Get Smart mixes action and comedy together in a brilliantly satirical manner. If you are not familiar with "classic television", then this is the place to start. Get Smart will give you a great introduction and leave you wanting more. This show goes to prove that you can create a fantastic piece of entertainment without modern special effects, blockbuster payrolls, and everything else embraced in modern television. The acting in this show is brilliant, as they convey the perfect mix of humor without seeming over the top. The dialogue has a "classic" feel to it, yet this is definately nbot a bad thing as it gives the show its own feel. I could go on all day about how this show is a prime example of classic television at its best, but I'm sure you get the idea.

My final review: Classic, great, humourous, all of the above...this show is a definate winner and has the ability to make you want to take a peek at the other "classics" out there.