Cast and Most Crew Up/Reviews

aldaros23

[1]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 53

So I've got most of the cast and crew up (albeit, the crew is still a bit patchy), but I believe it is enough to satisfy those who want to know the major contributors to these various episodes. If you would like more information on the crew, check out IMDB's crew list, which also isn't perfect, but is slightly more detailed.

Also from IMDB, I found two reviews:

"I was lucky enough to be in Canada when this special premiered and was very entertained... Colin's a pothead, their dresser is gay the producer is out to sink the show, the president of the network speaks through a dog puppet, and Debra pads her bum. I think the reason this show didn't fly was the fact that [it wasn't] for all demographics. But with the witty dialogue and running gags, awesome period costumes/set, and hilarious musical sequences, I think it deserved a chance to fly."

"...I love Ruby! I know Colin M. is a big star, but really, I think Debra McGrath nailed it as the insecure diva. And what is the deal with the human bear running through each scene? Very clever, and a bit quirky, as us Canadians do best. I wonder if this show will have some strange cult following, I could see some folks really loving Ruby (I'm telling you, she steals the show). There is one scene where she is Carmen Miranda, with a big fruit bowl on her head...lovely."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aldaros23

[2]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 53
    And so after doing some of the last crew additions, that's it from me. If you have any other interesting trivia, notes, or other suggestions, feel free to contact me or directly submit them. I have not actually seen the episodes, so I'm sort of stuck at this point in adding more content.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.