Ghost Adventures

Abandoned NJ Psychiatric Hospital

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 21, 2008 on Travel Channel

• Perfect.

Zak, Nick, and Aaron travel to an abandoned psychiatric hospital somewhere in New Jersey. The hospital was used to keep the criminally insane under prison-like conditions in the early 20th century. The conditions drove patients into even worse madness, murder, and suicide. There have been reports of voices echoing through the halls when there is no one there.

The hand was chilling, same with the screaming, every part of the episode was great.

10 out of 10

• Zak, Nick, and Aaron head over to an insane assylum this time. They weren't allowed to give the name of the place for some reason. Anyway, some creepy stuff happens in there and I mean very creepy.

Whenever I show my friends this show I always show them this episode. This episode contains disembodied voices that are so clear they didn't even need the EVP. There are voice saying "help me" and 666 writen on the walls. There are things on the walls themselves that are scary like a painting of hell's flames and skeletons dancing. I'm not sure who is writing these things on the walls but from what I gathered it was the patients. Also in this episode, the most controversial moment happens when they go down into the tunnels. Right away as they enter Zak freaks out! He's panicing because of what he saw and it's on film! You either believe it or you don't but the evidence is startling. I recommend you watch this episode.