Ghost Adventures Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on Travel ChannelBetween Seasons

How Could this Show be Improved?

bigmindbust70

[1]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 5

So I've been watching this show for a while, but there are a lot of things that could be improved. For example:

-I'm bleepin tired of all the bleepin beeps during the bleepin investigation! They need to learn to censor themselves.

-I would like to see less interviews with witnesses and more footage of the investigation.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aesgaard41

[2]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 34
    I agree they need to censor themselves and while they might take too much time on the interviews, I like the show the way it is. I just wish they'd have reviews of the evidence a bit more often.

Water78

[3]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 47
    yeah i'd like to see more of the investigation.

Kokomadeta

[4]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    I too wish that they would show more footage of the actual investigation and learn to censor themselves. I'm also sick of the camera guy going 'DUUUUUUUUDE' really loud when something is going on. It's like: shut up so I can hear it on camera!
    Otherwise, I like the show. I just wish they'd go back to the hotel they went to in the documentary for another REAL investigation; not just some crappy one with like, 80 people joining them.

TwistdFang

[5]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 1

It could be improved greatly, I have never seen a show with such horrible EVP's that you can't understand what the EVP is saying, then you have Zak who is so full of himself saying it is saying "I hate Zak" You have Zak saying "I'm not afraid of you, show yourself you coward!" Then every little noise he hears "Dude!" Did you hear that?" And acts like a scared little girl.

I have done my own Paranormal investigations, what makes this show so horrible is EVERY show Zak claims that there is paranormal activity, when everyone that is in this field will tell you that IS NOT THE CASE. There will be plenty of times you have your investigation and come up with nothing. If I want a good laugh I will watch this show, just makes me mad as it makes the Paranormal field into a joke. (Its almost as bad as Travel Channel's other Paranormal show- Most Haunted)

whazzaa

[6]Aug 27, 2009
    why are they holding the camera's, why not mount a camera on a hat or something like that. All the time the response to a shadow or other stuff is toooo late, so then you can realy review what they saw.

The infestications are cool, but the reactions are way overdone, DUUUUDEE and the i'm getting goosebumps...

If you want to do a real infestigation stay to keep calm, and try to react in a normal way, all those bleeps are those real nessisary ?

And the provocing of those so called ghosts doesn't realy help.

drswank

[7]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 2

I love the bleeping, that means they're freaked out. I know I'd shout an explative if something scared me. It fits in with the gritty, documentary style of the show...unlike that overproduced Ghost Hunters.

I find all three of them entertaining. I love how Aaron always gets freaked, Zak is always tough until something pushes him, and the other guy is cool too . I like that we sort of get to know them just from the way they act. They're casual, they're not boring like the Ghost Hunters. They're just really cool, laid back guys who get down to business so to say.

IMO, best ghost related show on TV. Period. Can't wait for the live show.

liondagger

[8]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 4
    Um... yeah... they could try not faking their evidence. Now, I've only seen one episode. And I saw a lot of Zak Douchebagans muscle-posing. But very little in the way of evidence.

Their one main piece of evidence -- the hand shadow -- is so full of holes. Douchebagans's claim is that his camera picked it up, but it didn't show up on the other camera from the crewmember behind him. They show footage of what they claim is the exact same moment from the perspective of two different cameras. Except, Douchebagans's shadow is much closer to the column on the right edge of the wall in his "hand" footage than in the other camera's footage of what is portrayed as the exact same moment.

--FAIL--

Water78

[9]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 47
    other than the host's ablility not to speak right and the guy who faked the stunt it was not that bad of an episode. I still want to know if they went back to get the boc and the ball they left for Lily

HallowBastion

[10]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 3
    I don't mind the swearing - it shows that their reactions are accurate. I think the show is entertaining, and sometimes, I kind of wish Zak would dropkick a ghost or two. I know he can't hit them, I just want to see him throw a dropkick. Seriously though, I want to see more of the actual investigations, and maybe a longer follow-up. ...and a dropkick. Paviglia Island was the perfect place too, with the taunting ghost and everything.

pamhalpert

[11]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 14
    HallowBastion wrote:
    I don't mind the swearing - it shows that their reactions are accurate. I think the show is entertaining, and sometimes, I kind of wish Zak would dropkick a ghost or two. I know he can't hit them, I just want to see him throw a dropkick. Seriously though, I want to see more of the actual investigations, and maybe a longer follow-up. ...and a dropkick. Paviglia Island was the perfect place too, with the taunting ghost and everything.

I rather hear the beeps on GA, then Grant on GH say "What The Frig?" 20 times a show.

gunforce

[12]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 3
    You guys actually believe in this stuff? Hahahahahahaha!

chalidon1881

[13]Feb 4, 2010
    • level: 5
    The show is great, but some things I could do without would be Zak always talking over everyone else. It seems like he is the only one that can talk freely, yet he always talks over EVP's, and doesn't let enough time in between Nick's questioning to get the answer. Otherwise I like that they go into known haunted places that have the supposed evil spirits. Nick is always awesome. Aaron is funny.

Digit64

[14]Feb 19, 2010
    The best way to improve this show and "Most Haunted" is to remove them from TV programming completely and start fresh with two NEW shows that are completely unbiased and objective.

GreenChristmas

[15]Oct 18, 2011
    • level: 4
    I love the history behind the places (I find it more interesting than the lockdowns...)

I would love to see them do a random experiment - put a bunch of people in a haunted place, but don't tell them it's haunted.
    Put another group in a non-haunted place and tell them it's haunted.

Film the results.

How much is real, and how much are in people's heads?