Ghost Adventures

Friday 9:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Oct 17, 2008 Between Seasons

Ghost Adventures Fan Reviews (79)

• Aaron the Wuss

Find a real MAN. Aaron NEVER wants to go in and the bickering between Zak and Aaron isn't professional.

Zak is way too bossy. All the planning should be settled prior to the filming so we don't have to listen to the bickering. Aaron hyperventilates then complains of feeling as if he's gonna pass out. That is exactly what happens when you hyperventilate. Duh! Come on guys, the earlier shows were far superior to what you are producing lately. One last complaint, Zak has the nastiest lingo for a show that is mostly watched by younger fans. Show some class! Hopefully the CREW will read these reviews.
  • Bad Really Bad

They have gotten evidence on every single investigation. News Flash - This show is as fake as a bad Rolex knockoff. Zak Bagins is a clown who has the preteen girls squealing. He is a really bad actor and self-proclaimed expert on the paranormal. This show has gotten so out of hand it's ridiculous. Seriously if you believe any part of this show is real then you better get some help, because you really need a psychiatrist.
  • Samaritan Cult House

To be blunt the show was good, you garnered good results but at what cost? Why on earth are you calling in a demonologist to contact a demon in order to call up another love you guys, but Zak I feel your efforts put Jay at risk and this is not the first time. Sometimes even if they guys say they'll do it, you have to step up and say no, its too dangerous. You should have spent more time trying to get evidence without having to draw out you know who on the Ouija board. Things are getting too dicey, and at what cost. Sometimes you can't undo somethings that's been set into still love you guys, and you've got the best to that recipe, its what made you what you are today. Take care and be well!
  • Seances? Seriously?

I've been a follower of the show since inception but when you add the seances, I'm out. Ghosts and spirits are real and it's exciting to watch you hunt them. But seances are definately from the dark side and I don't care to be part of your show drawing negative spirits from the dark side. Very disappointed. Bring back the raw footage!
  • Hero to Zero

Have followed this show since it's inception and it's gone from hero to zero over the the past couple of years. The only episode I have really liked from season 12 is the Tudor House, the rest have been underwhelming to say the least. I agree with comment below mine, there really is too many lame theatrics nowadays which I find disrespectful and contradictory to their attitude and mission of "helping" the ghosts. I also want to see more of Aaron, Billy and Jay, the focus seems to be all about Zak more than ever now. He comes across as overacting, overbearing and honestly, a bit bossy. I feel this detracts from the show and dynamic of the relationships as well as had an affect the quality and consistency of their evidence.
  • Used to love back in 2006-2013 ish

Now there is a bunch of theatrics, acting, fake-ness, music, sound effects, stupid filming additives. LAME. Lets add blood and gore, and lets have the network add whatever they want as well... I know, lets take the whole show from what it was (3 dudes with cameras and gear) and totally copy every other ghost horse poop show. Lame guys. Disappointed.
  • I like this program.

I like the whole of me & my partner watch the program every time its on if we are home, i would love to be able to have the equipment n funds to go places and do paranormal investigations as it's something im really into, so i do hope that they will be doing more seasons etc.
  • Total crap

The opening of his "fans" loving him should be the first clue that its total fake. Nice acting.

With that rest of the show is a joke. I roll my eyes often than not. These guys would poop themself if they ever REALLY had a true spirit encounter.
  • Nopeming Sanitarium

i believe in spirits and an afterlife and such, however i don't believe this show to be 100% real... however, i mostly watch it for the history of places. one thing that kinda creeps me out though, im watching the Nopeming Sanitarium episode right now, and a year ago i had a dream about it. i never knew it existed and i would have thought id have tricked myself somehow into believing i had dreamed it when i hadnt, except that i kept a dream journal at the time of the dream (i was having a ton of odd nightmares at the time). i just find it weird that i had never known this place existed but yet i had dreamed about it

i rate this show a 9 for the entertainment and the historical backgrounds on it :)
  • Right on EllieMae.

Shows like this are so phoney. People who actually believe in these should have their heads examined.
  • Phoniest show on earth!

I can't believe there are people lame enough to actually enjoy this show. Now that's a scary thought. I've only seen a handful of shows, but its the same thing - the guys pretending something happened, but the audience can't hear or see anything. In the first place, have more respect for the spirit world. Do you really think spirits are going to show themselves to idiots like these guys? I doubt it.
  • @sarahcapp

Me and my sister love the show! And the drewry house is creepy as he'll....
  • I Hate it

It is so dumb
  • Watch

Used to love watching this show. 3 unknown innocent guys searching for what lays beyond. Every week was something new to watch and see how they handled the supernatural as it came at them. It was enjoyable and something to make time for. Not so now, I would rather watch paint peel. I don't understand the appeal of Repeats and Aftershocks. Boring and self serving, somebody hoping to become a Star. I'm out.
  • fake...

Zack is going for rating. Get real Zack.. Seattle Washington .. U r hurting.. Love it..
  • I like-a de ghosts

I like-a de Zak, de Aaron, de Jay, and de Billy too.

They use technology to find truth. I love that idea. They don't rely on someone else's best practices; they create their own best practices. New tools all the time. Awesome camera work not found on similar shows.
  • Don't LIke How Josh Treats Aaron At Times

I watch this show all the like the different places these guys go and the history behind some of the places they only thing I don't like is the way Josh treats Aaron at gets on him for some things he may say or when he drops something does this right in front of all the people watching this know I'm not the only one that notices has made me so mad at times for the way he treats Aaron I have turned the show feel sorry for Aaron at times and wonder why he allows Josh to say some of the things he does to him and even screams at act like a bully at times and need to lighten up on Aaron after all he is your friend and you never talk to Nick the way you do him at times.
  • Very Good

I really think of all the Paranormal Shows this is my favorite.

The main point is the Crew of Ghost Adventures are there to help, they don't just tell the people whats wrong and leave.

In my dealings with clients when I had my computer company going some of them were affecting the computer which made me look incompetent.

The Point I am trying to make was I intuitively new how to protect the equipment I tested it out on the same client, I think I baffled him, LOL.

We use protection before we enter the building, and I am not talking about SSD's. When I did my First Cleansing I was coached Prior by the Sweat Lodge Leader and he Knew I had forgotten to use the Protection without me telling him I was amazed.

But the Point is he said to me your Lucky they decided to help you anyways, if not you could have been scratched or most importantly it can go after your Heart or make you sick.

He was completely right, this thing we were up against was trying to knock our protection out of our hands.

But that's another story in itself.

Thanks Guys,

Jordan
  • Flim Flam

All of those "ghost shows" are rubbish. "Ghost Adventures" is akin to a National Lampoon comedy, but only worse. Zak and the gang are in it for the fame and fortune. These guys have absolutely no scientific backgrounds and seriously lack social decadence. And about the only people who take these guys seriously are giddy teenage girls. It doesn't surprise me that rubbish like "Ghost Adventures" remains in production. With so much sub intelligent junk permeating television nowadays it's only a matter of time that another "ghost show" shall surface. When will this insanity cease and desist?
  • Ghost adventure is outlandish

How can the devil be in seminaries molesting children and outback over at Stonehenge in the mornings? More like mission impossible, which it is!
  • Ghost adventure is the best show

I love zack and wouldn't miss a show for nothing ! Keep it up . Ghost hunter show is crap and does not come close ....
  • GHOST ADVENTURES puts most haunted too absolute shame

Another great series and definitely worth the watch welldone Zak,Arron and Nick
  • Kocham was

z niedawna zaczem oglda wasz program i jestescie super te odgosy duchw i wogle ta ciemnosc jestescie do Polski moe te s duchy SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Ultimate Movie Review! -- @tss5078

Allow me to preface this by saying I do not believe in ghosts, goblins, demons, or things that go bump in the night. I do however find Ghost Adventures and similar shows to be highly entertaining and some of the best reality TV has to offer. I like the historical background, meeting the people involved, the investigations in the dark, and the reactions the people have to what they see.

Since the conception of Reality TV in the late 90s, we have seen a ton of these ghost hunting shows debut. We have Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Destination Truth, Ghost Mine, Celebrity Ghost Stories, and of course Ghost Adventures, but what is it that makes one show any different or better than the other?

Ghost Adventures is the one that I enjoy the most and if I were a believer, it's the show that I would find to be the most compelling. Simply put, the ghost adventures team, goes to the best locations and captures more evidence than any one else does, so what does that mean? As I see it, it means one of two things. Either these guys really are the best at what they do or they are completely full of shit.

The Ghost Adventures team is made of three guys, who claim to have been skeptics, until they witnessed things they couldn't explain. These three guys, without big crews, go into these haunted locations with camcorders, and are locked in overnight. To me that is the best part of the show, because in similar shows, you have dozens of people stomping around finding nothing and trying to disprove what people are saying. Zak, Nick, & Aaron aren't trying to do that, but rather they want to interact with whatever is going on in these locations and try to capture it on film. Is that the reason they capture more evidence? Is it the fact that it's just three guys with a minimal amount of equipment? I have no idea, all I know is that they find the most stuff!

In recent years, almost every other ghost hunting show has had someone speak out against them and say that certain things were faked, the people were paid or coaxed into saying things that weren't true, but in the seven years that Ghost Adventures has been on the air that hasn't happened to them.

So besides the evidence, what is it that makes this show the best? Well, you've got three young guys, who are ambitions, full of energy, and love what they do. The format of the show is also a big plus in their favor.

Each show starts out with a historical background on the location they are going to investigate. That's followed by interviews with the people who live or work at the location. The team walks through with the people, listening to their stories, and marking down locations to investigate later. Then they move on to some extra-curricular activity that shows the audience that they're real people. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's just tourists, and other times it's boys being boys. It seems like filler, but actually these segments really help you connect with the guys and see that they aren't just science geeks sitting in front of their camera all day. Next, comes the investigation, which is done in a way that is completely realistic. If a regular person went into a place that they heard was haunted, and they went in with a camera and a tape recorder, they'd act and react in exactly the same way that these guys do. It adds realism to the show and is much more believable then a show that comes in with a giant truck and a ton of equipment.

The one negative I will put on the show is that these three guys just went out and started doing videos, pitched it to a network, and got a TV show. They aren't scholars or scientists who have studied the phenomenon of haunting for decades. That being said, when they start going on about portals, residual spiritual energy, trapped souls, and demonic stuff, they really do sound like they are completely full of shit.

Overall, I like the show, I love the format, and while I think there is some kind of trick to it all, I respect the hosts and how they feel about what they are supposedly seeing. Weather you believe in ghosts or not, the Ghost Adventures team gives a more compelling argument for life after death than any of it's competitors. The show is interesting and very entertaining, that's really all I need to watch it. I don't feel like I have to believe or think the same way they do. They aren't preaching to us like some of the other shows and they aren't talking down to us. They just go and do their thing, while taking us along for the ride and it's most definitely an entertaining one.
  • Aftershock Shows

My family and I love Ghost Adventures, but we dont like these new Aftershock shows. Why are you guys not investagating anymore? Theres so many places left to ghost hunt. We are not Ghost Hunter fans, but theres alot of places theyve hunted that we would Love to see you guys go to!! We live in Delaware n ghost hunters came here to investigate our PeaPatch Island, We want you guys to come here n see what you find. So many places for you to hunt, Please, Please,Please, stsrt doing more Investigations and stop with the aftershock shows.
  • Professionalism

I like your show but don't like the unprofessional yelling of "WHOA" when someone manifests themselves or makes requested sounds. If you're afraid, let someone else do it.
  • GHOST BUSTERS DO A GREAT SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC

I am appalled at the negative press about the ghost busters. Especially the piece done by the "medium" in San Diego who is mad because she couldn't investigate with them. She has gone out of her way to really slam them and she is clearly hurt because they didn't include her in a lock down and is showing her wrath because of it.

Ghost Adventures and its crew have painstakingly and passionately opened the door for millions of viewers to realize that there is life after death. They don't make claims of anything other than spirits are real and they are everywhere. I have had numerous experiences in my life to know that this is true so I believe what they do is real and appreciate how much they repeat their tests to make sure that there is no other explanation other than being authentic spirit communication.

I am sad that they aren't getting as much air time as they used to and hope that they will return with many more shows and even showing on more evening or daytime TV. The guys are humble, sincere, and very natural, showing their fear when it is appropriate and their excitement when they make contact and have been doing this long enough to where they are very easy on camera and with each other giving the viewers a valid and authentic experience of spirit communication and existence. Thanks GA Crew, you are important and we need you to come back and present us with more shows.

• this is crap

While I adore Ghost adventures, If the website is free, the shows should be as well. why do we have to buy each and every one?
  • Rock-n-Roll Ghost Adventures

The best show on . Been watching since the beginning!
  • Just wanted to say.

Love you guys. Great job, love what you guys do. I just wish you guys had more show time i hate when the show starts to get good evidence and then the show is over. Your last show in katies.. And in the mansion great evidence was caught in the mansion. I wanted to see more lol. But then the show was over and it pissed me off cause it left me wanting more lol. We want more :) please. I had my share of expiriences and always thought maybe it was just my mind playing tricks but because of you guys i know the things i saw and heard and caught were actually true. Thank you for that. But again good luck, stay safe and please more showtime.... Lol
< 1 2 3