Ghost Adventures

Friday 9:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Oct 17, 2008 Between Seasons

gabfan31

Ghost Adventures Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• Good !

I enjoy this show very much. The guys have a good chemestry together. But the goofiness at the beginning of the show to make you want to visit (hello travel channel) those places are getting old.
  • I Love This Show Sooooooooooooooooo Much, Totally Real!

I nevered really believed in ghost. I watched this show and became a total believer. Its weird because I am a girl but I'm a ghost freak. Yea, weird but who cares. I always wanted to face my fears and see a real live ghost or something because of this show! =D

I always wanted to be a ghost hunter untill......zak got possesed and they have ghost follow them home. Ugh....maybe another time ;)

Zak: A hot, and awesome leader. Daring and always ready for adventures Zak sets out on a quest to capture some awesome ghosts and demons. He also has a soft heart when he used to see his grandma. His grandma died the after one of there lockdowns and I think something did it. He is brave and doesn't give up untill he gets what he wants!

Nick: With his first lockdown ever with Zak they stay together. Funny and daring he is ready to be bait for ghosts. Brave and able to walk down those haunted hallways without fear...unless something pops out in front of him! Lol.

Araron: He joined last but doesn't mean he is the least best! Super funny he is always ready to beat those ghosts. Sometimes scared during lockdowns he usually is bait. Araron has a volg called Araron's volg and he is funny during all them. Taking BIG steps in London, in a storm, everywhere he is funny even when they aren't locked down. The funny part of the ghost adventures crew.

These people join the VERY BEST ghost show on Tv! They have major guts to go into the most highly active area's in the world! NEVER EVER END THIS SHOW, I would cry if you did because this is my fave show!

• A place I really would like to them investigate.

My uncle told me about this place for years, Silver City Ghost Town in Idaho. Guys you really got to do this one. I just love this show, I can't say enough good things about it. You rock and I really wanted my rating to be 10.
  • The bestest show on earth

hey i love this show it the best i can't go a day without watching this show i wish i was there with you it would be the happiest moment of my live i'm just a ghost freak i love them so i hope you get this
  • Best show of its kind on television.

My girlfriend and i love Ghost Adventures.Other paranormal shows seem to fall short in comparison. I am from Philly and the show inspired us to go through the old Eastern State Penn.

I live in New Hampshire now with my girlfriend and i have already seen some crazy stuff. I'm thinking i need an e.m.f meter and an e.v.p meter also.You guys should go to the Windham Restaurant in Windham NH.if you get the chance.Its very old and there is something there...
  • How come????

This show is cool. But how come you guys don't help the souls pass on to heaven? I watched the episode, Kentucky Slave House 2011..... Zak you asked, "how could I help?" A soul asked for a "Pastor!". You guys just stood there in amazment without doing anything. They are trapped and they cannot leave, or they don't know how! How would you, feel if someone asked if you needed help and they didnt help. They just left you alone in the dark...... For TV entertainment.
  • Just a whole lot of fun to watch!

I just stumbled upon this show while surfing for something interesting to watch. Now I'm hooked. The show has an immediacy and energy that I really like. All three guys are great in their own way. Zak jumps into every haunted location with both feet. Nick is receptive and observant. Aaron is like your best buddy, and he reacts like I probably would to all the goings on. They work well together and you can feel their connection to each other. I especially like the equipment they use. That word creator gizmo is just awesome, I wish I had one!
  • The best TV show, I have seen, for entertainment,ghost hunting,and complete comedy,I love it!

To me,I love the show,and I have nothing bad to say about it,Its my favorite show!I love seeing all of the places they go,And Aaron absolutely cracks me up!I dont know why ,people say its fake, they have proven that its not, And I have to say,they have a lot of valuable equipment!that helps them a whole heck of a lot!Nick the sensible one,Aaron the scared one,and Zac the bossy one,If any of them were to leave,it wouldnt work,each of the guys,play off the other,more people must watch this show,in my opinion, its the best on TV!You dont get a show like this very often!
  • Another place to investigate

I think a great place forGhost Adventuresto investigate is "st. Louis cemetary number 1"!! I think that place might scare them from what i've seen of it... They do a great job and seem to show alot more evidence of the super natural than any other ghost hunting show I have ever seen!!!! Keep it up please!!!

• Scares me, but only at night.

This show is pretty creepy and a lot more credible than most ghost hunting shows. It scares me, but only at night. I think this is mostly because my imagination starts acting up. I don't give a lot of credit to some of the stuff on this show, like orbs for example, but most of it is pretty believable. (If you believe in ghosts anyways) They do sometimes over-react at the smallest and most innocent of noises, and sometimes interpret the "voices" they pick up badly. The only thing that really bothers me about this show is the main guy... I can't even remember his name at the moment. But, he's so ridiculously buff. And I don't know why it bothers me. I feel like he's doing this so he can punch ghosts in the face. But anyways, I give it an eight.
  • This is the best ghost hunting show you will see on TV.

I watch this show every week on Travel Channel or on Youtube and this show is really good. This show is about 3 guys: Zak, Nick and Aaron who go on these ghost hunts at very active paranormal locations to get proof that ghosts exist. A lot of people compare this show to Syfy's Ghost Hunters. Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures are two different perspectives. Ghost Hunters use their scientific evidence to prove that there no hauntings at the location. Ghost Adventures uses objects to taunt the spirits to get evidence from them to prove that ghosts exist. Zak wants to capture what he once saw on film. He saw a spirit of a woman in his place. Almost all of the evidence that Zak, Nick and Aaron find at these haunted locations are real. I noticed some of it was fake like when Zak spit something and it sounded like a spirit saying "Get Out!" That was definetely fake. If you watch the episode from the Old Washoe Club in Nevada, you can actually see a spirit walking in the shot. Another thing that this show has is humor. Ghost Hunters has little to no humor in it since everyone there is practically a robot. Ghost Adventures has a good amount of humor. The guys have lots of fun on the trips. What's also good is that there are no camera crews following them, it's only Zak, Nick and Aaron on the job. Watch this show sometime and you'll enjoy it.
  • I find myself skipping right passed the words "Ghost Adventures" when seeing it on the guide...

The locations these guys are able to investigate are magnificent. I would love to be these guys! But the reason I always seem to skip right passed this show would have to be because of the main guy, Zak. I don't think there's one technique of his I like. He visits these amazing places, yelling absurd things such as, "Oh my God, guys! Did you hear that???!!! Or "I swear to God, guys, I just heard something!!!!!" I'm pretty sure that's just because he likes to hear his own voice a little too much. Another thing I can't seem to get over with has to be when he goes on and on about he and his crew being "real" or "tough" men. When it comes down to it, he makes one of his poor crew members do all the dirty work. Must be because he doesn't want to mess up his hair. Zak is truely the only reason I can't stand this show, which is why I rated it "Good."
  • There will never be a ghost-hunting show on TV as good as this.

The story is, a man named Zak Bagans experienced paranormal activity in his old home back in 2005. This made him and his friends Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin to join his ghost-hunting team thus creating the Ghost Adventures.

They set out in search of spirits while armed with nightvision cameras and digital recorders on this paranormal show based on the Sci-Fi channel documentary. 10 / 10 A +

Great show, for beginning watchers, here's some episodes you should check out.

Preston Castle
    Eastern State Penitentary
    Clovis Wolfe Manor
    USS Hornet
    Yorktown Memorial Hospital Linda Vista Community Hosptial
    Old Fort Erie

Thost are some of my favorite episodes.
  • Three ghost hunters Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin set out in search of spirits while armed with nightvision cameras and digital recorders on this paranormal show based on the Sci-Fi channel documentary.

I love this show. I think the investigations are very interesting. You always get a good background before the guys go in. SO what if there are not a lot of cameras or crew. The fact that the only cameras are the ones the guys carry is a great perspective. Plus PERSONALITY is the big draw for me. I love these guys. Not only are they cute and eye candy (all three of them!), but they MAKE ME LAUGH. The show is scary, with bits of real reations. I enjoy watching this show, I enjoy watching thier reactions to different situations. I watch the other shows of this nature and this is the show I can watch episodes more than once.
  • LAME LAME LAME !! DID I SAY LAME ?

These Guys are a joke ! Talk about fake and over acting. This guy reminds me of JOHHNY BRAVO. If you want to watch real ghost trackers in action watch SYFY'S GHOST HUNTERS. These guys are awesome ! They are professional, and no they don't experience the volume of encounters with the other side that the ghost adventures do, but then again, most of what the ghost adventures do is fake garbage made for entertainment only. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame !!
  • There's no "I" in TEAM!

When I first saw the "Ghost Adventures" trio a couple of years ago in the original documentary ("4Reel's Ghost Adventures") I was impressed with their guerilla ghost-hunting style and admittedly freaked out by some of the footage. Who could ever forget the chilling sequence in the basement of the Goldfield Hotel? Yikes. Their reaction to those rocks flying through the air, thrown by an invisible and apparently angry entity, was 100% genuine. I know they don't like to admit they're ever scared but I remember thinking, jeez, these guys are absolutely terrified!

These guys have done well and in my opinion "Ghost Adventures" and SyFy's "Ghost Hunters International" (far more interesting than its tedious counterpart, the original "Ghost Hunters") are the very best of the "paranormal reality" genre currently on t.v.

HOWEVER: Something must be done about Zak Bagans. His grandstanding and constant attention-grabbing antics are going to ruin this show if he doesn't tone it down. I watched the one-hour condensed version of the seven-hour live Halloween special the other night and about 3/4 of the way through I had to turn it off because he literally never stopped shouting at the top of his voice the entire episode! His combative baiting of the spirits has become tiresome and I find myself sometimes actually feeling sorry for the ghosts who have to listen to him for 12 hours. Nick and Aaron are barely heard from anymore. I like those two very much and admire Nick's quiet strength and Aaron's willingness to go way outside his comfort level.

I really hope the producers of this show will rein Zak in some for the sake of the team and the future success of "Ghost Adventures."
  • The only Ghost Hunting show that makes you believe that there is some kind of existence after death.

Every ghost hunting show has their way of conducting their investigations some are so boring you ask yourself why am i still watching.Most show are lacking in evidence as well as entertainment.Ghost Adventures provides both.The show gives you an account of the history of the location and why it is thought to be hunted.They have interviews with people of there experience of the location.The three Zak,Nick and Aaron proceeds to do an investigation called a lockdown.They call out to the ghost and sometime even taunt the ghost to see if they will get some kind of reaction.They will even go to lengths as to use trigger objects things from the past like old riffles and uniforms.These three take a total different approach to the spirit world then any other ghost hunting show out there.Everything said i believe it to be the best ghost hunting show there is.The show is very informative about hunted locations and is very entertaining.
  • Ghost Hunting for the curious not biased...

After watching the show since the documentary you can see how far these three normal, curious guys have come since the show began. Zak, the leader or the trio, is compelled to find something out because of personal experience. Nick is his best friend who wants to be part of the action and support his friend. And Aaron is their equipment technician, who has strong skepticism of the supernatural. They are "locked down" from dusk till dawn by themselves and the equipment they can carry. No fancy computers, no super-high tech BS (unless given as a gift to test out!) They never make you think they are expecting anything but to be surprised, just as the viewer.

If you realize that they are not trying to take apart the science or the theory of paranormal investigation, you'd see that they are trying to satisfy all our questions - through layman's terms. They always remind the viewer that they are testing equipment and they are genuinely excited and surprised when they do experience something. They are what my friends and I would do if we wanted to hunt ghosts. No big teams or disorganization, just tested and true strategies that work for them.

To put this show on the same block as Ghost Hunters or Ghost Labs is stupid. They aren't part of any paranormal society or "professional ghost-seekers" because they are learning through experiences and episodes and personally, making mistakes and being open-minded is what makes this show better.
  • As good, or even better, than syfy's Ghost Hunters...

I've been a fan of Ghost Hunters for over a year. After watching one episode, I was hooked, but completely freaked out. After watching all the past episodes I could get my hands on, and eventually desensitizing to the spooky events, I thought that Jay and Grant and their team were the most awesome paranormal investigators on television.

But then I stumbled upon the GAC about a month ago. They do their investigations not unlike TAPS, but there are some distinct differences. As Zak states in the intro, the three of them do their own camera work, instead of having a camera crew following them around. Also, it's just the three of them, locked in a building or complex, for the entire night, which makes for less contamination when they review their evidence. One of the best things about this show is that instead of showing the evidence they collected at the end of the hour, they tell you immediately, in a voice-over, what they found at any given moment during the investigation. And their reactions to some things are quite entertaining.

The only negative thing I have to say about the show is Zak's narrating. It's too dry and serious, and doesn't really fit with the rest of the show. But I just recently watched the third season opener, and I believe he wasn't as boring with his narration as the previous seasons.

So, which do I like better: Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures. I'm going to continue watching Ghost Hunters, but Ghost Adventures is much more entertaining. I'm now a fan of both.
  • It is hard to summerize a show that doesn't have a lot of episodes. Although I would have to admit that some of the places Zak,Aaron, & Nick have been to should have been aproached differently. Some "spirits" should be treated with great respect.

I have to agree that the drama gets poured on heavily. I think that it is his personality. However, if the footage is real they got the first time they went to the Washoe Club, that was pretty amazing! I bet other paranormal investagators would sell some part of their body to get evidence like that! I will admit the way they approach investagations has slapped some interesting footage in their laps. I am ready to see what places they have been going to that will be shown in the next season. I am also interested in seeing if they have made any changes in the way they do investagations.
  • Ghost encounters, possesions, and voices from nowhere all recorded on tape by three great guys: Zak, Nick, and Aaron.

This show is so addictive! I can't stop watching it! For the past few weeks on friday nights we all go to somebody's house and we watch this. It's so much fun! We usually watch it in a dark basement too just to add to the scare. If you don't believe in ghosts and think that all of these voices and sounds and shadows are all a hoax and you think "these shows are just dumb" then don't complain about it and go watch some other show. If you're curious about this show I completely recommend it! If you like to be freaked out then your in for a treat because this show makes you come back wanting to watch more. This is the best paranormal show I've ever seen.
  • The show in brief? Three guys with cameras stumble around in the dark, curse a lot and get a lot of chills.

Ghost Adventures is good for the occasional chill and a laugh, but nothing more. When compared to Ghost Hunters, the investigative team in Ghost Adventures does not do much to debunk or analyze the evidence. Every voice, bump, knock, shadow or a bug flying in front of the camera is immediately marked as evidence of "spirit activity", with no attempt to come up with more rational explanations first.

They get a lot of evidence in each episode, but go through it only briefly and debunking any of it happens very rarely. Instead they do things such as hearing a voice, the camera clearly showing that one of the guys reacts to it with a sharp intake of breath. Later when they go to "review" the evidence, they let the EVP-expert believe that the investigator's sigh is also paranormal, although the audience already knows that it certainly is not. It does not matter if you are a believer or a sceptic; if you watch this show, you would assume that the investigative team at least tried to be convincing.

Still, the show is entertaining to watch but nowhere as professionally made as Ghost Hunters. A good thing about Ghost Adventures is how much time they spend going through the location in the beginning of each episode, as the stories from the residents and the history of the location is always very fascinating to hear.
  • I like this show. I think that this is a very good paranormal show. Not as good as Ghost Hunters but it's still very good.

Out of all of the paranormal shows out there this is one of my favorites. My favorite is Ghost Hunters and this show isn't as good as Ghost Hunters but it is my second favorite out of all of the paranormal shows on television. On almost every case the team finds something paranormal. The one problem that I have with the show is that the team isn't as interesting or as cool as the Ghost Hunters team. But other than that, the show itself is pretty cool. At least on this show they catch paranormal stuff. This show may not be as good as Ghost Hunters but it is alot better than that terrible show Most Haunted. I really hate that show. But this one is good, I'm just not a big fan of the guys on the show.
  • A very funny show that i think isnt a comedy

Ghost Adventures, - In this show yet another team of "investogators" go to "haunted" places around the country and maybe the world. Looking for some evidence that their is an after life. The show is led by a guy named Zak, and from his team i guess i can say they like to curse alot and jump at everything that can think of to make the scene look good. I first saw the show while looking for something to watch on the Travel Channel. This show is avery funny show that i think isnt a comedy and i think it is funny.
  • The only appeal this show has is that you keep watching because you can't believe how bad it is.

These three guys seem to be the absolute worst guys you remember from college only they are far too old to be acting that immature. Zak walks around (constantly stooped down as to avoid an unseen drop kick from a ghost?)provoking the spirits by cursing like a drunk sailor and offering up one of the other guys for sacrifice. Honestly, if you need to curse that much then get your show on HBO. It's like watching CSI and having the bodies, blood, and gore blurred out. If your doing (yet another) paranormal investigating show could you use people who can manage a complete sentence without the use of the f-word? I'm not a prude, I just find the constant beeping to be obnoxious. Also, I can only assume that Zak uses a ridiculous amount of hair gel to protect his head from falling objects.
  • Zak needs to chill out and take himself a lot less seriously.

I've watched a few episodes of this show and it's pretty pointless. The group of three goes to some supposedly haunted building, has themselves locked in for the night, and proceeds to wander around in the dark cursing. And that's it. This so-called investigative team doesn't offer much in the way of explanation, or evaluation, just some occasionally possibly/maybe ghostly footage. If your looking for scares or for insight, go to Ghost Hunters.

Did I mention they curse a lot? I mean incessantly. Every other word they utter is some foul-mouthed expletive, most of which are bleeped. They do not realize they're taping a TV show? The main offender is the team's leader, Zak. He cusses at the spirits, he cusses when they hear a noise, he cusses because nothing is happening. It's hard to follow what's happening because so many of his words are bleeped. He reminds me of an 6th grader who's trying to prove how cool he is by using lots of dirty words. Let me just cut to the chase: this Zak character is trying so hard to prove how cool and macho he is, he's unbearable to watch. He preens around each episode swaggering like John Wayne, always wearing a tight or cut-off t-shirt to show his big biceps. He spouts an endless stream of curse words and gives off a vibe like the guy in the bar who just wants to start a fight so he can show off for the girls. Maybe you can get a few laughs out of watching him, but he just makes me cringe. Take a chill pill, DUDE.
  • Angering ghosts really pays off!

I absolutely love this show! I find most paranormal investagative shows to be pretty dull, usually they walk around for a while and then get excited about a thud they hear that is probably one of their 12 crew members running into a wall. Zack, Nick, and Aaron are the only ones that are locked down and the stuff they have captured on camera is amazing. I like that they spend the first part of the show getting the history of the places they visit and talking to people who have had encounters. I think Zack is crazy to provoke the spirits like he does but it really does get some great responses. Not every episode has a mind-blowing moment but that kind of makes the ones that do even more believable. I never miss an episode!
  • War against Ghosts

Well its not exactly a war against ghost but. These guys realy kick ass. They provoking style is hit the ghosts hard. But as they say only the bad ghosts. The Ghosts that have been trublemakers. I altso like the fakt that they dont use mediums but want to document there findings. I realy enjoy this show and look forward to every episode. Since i am hooked on paranormal tvshows this is one of my absolute favorits and would say that you all should watch this show. I like that thay have different experts after the investigation and so you get different opinions on their investigation.
1 2 >