Ghost Adventures

Friday 9:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Oct 17, 2008 Between Seasons

gabfan31

Ghost Adventures Fan Reviews (61)

• Ghost adventure is the best show

I love zack and wouldn't miss a show for nothing ! Keep it up . Ghost hunter show is crap and does not come close ....
  • Kocham was

z niedawna zaczem oglda wasz program i jestescie super te odgosy duchw i wogle ta ciemnosc jestescie do Polski moe te s duchy SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GHOST BUSTERS DO A GREAT SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC

I am appalled at the negative press about the ghost busters. Especially the piece done by the "medium" in San Diego who is mad because she couldn't investigate with them. She has gone out of her way to really slam them and she is clearly hurt because they didn't include her in a lock down and is showing her wrath because of it.

Ghost Adventures and its crew have painstakingly and passionately opened the door for millions of viewers to realize that there is life after death. They don't make claims of anything other than spirits are real and they are everywhere. I have had numerous experiences in my life to know that this is true so I believe what they do is real and appreciate how much they repeat their tests to make sure that there is no other explanation other than being authentic spirit communication.

I am sad that they aren't getting as much air time as they used to and hope that they will return with many more shows and even showing on more evening or daytime TV. The guys are humble, sincere, and very natural, showing their fear when it is appropriate and their excitement when they make contact and have been doing this long enough to where they are very easy on camera and with each other giving the viewers a valid and authentic experience of spirit communication and existence. Thanks GA Crew, you are important and we need you to come back and present us with more shows.

• Rock-n-Roll Ghost Adventures

The best show on . Been watching since the beginning!
  • its now on saturday nights

First of all great show... since watching this show it made me realize the others can not compare! Ghost hunters is so painful to watch and i would usually have to skip to the end pass all of the omg did u c that and blah blah blah. how can i see anything when the camera is pointing at their faces?! ugh! Plus with all those people around most what they call evidence can be faked. my only concern with GA is I didnt like them spending so much time in nerve center also they are not really locked in anymore. the last couple episodes seem to be back on track. I love the different personalities and the content and they can actually back up their evidence unlike the other shows. Looking forward to season 9. I hope they go on to like season 20 lol
  • Exorcist House

Congratulations on your 100 episode! I have to say of all my years watching you men investigate the Exorcist House for me, was the scariest.

Here is to another 100+ episodes.

Blessings!
  • MY HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Zak, Nick, and know a house that is HAUNTED!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!! oh Aaron please don't break any thing (if you come) my parents can't afford to buy more of thees expensive items, ok. (my real name is I have been touched, spoken to, and have seen shadow figures move. Help! There is some thing EVIL here!!!!
  • OMG!!! I want to go with them!! can I ?

I think all their episodes are awesome . I would be so thrilled if I were able to join them in person on one of their adventures. I have ALWAYS been fascinated with paranormal everything!.
  • Great Show

Love your show but wood like to see u do a lockdown at the OSO BLANCO in Puerto Rico is a jail lot of death!!!
  • GREAT SHOW THE BEST EVER

I think Zak nick & Aaron are really cool and I always watch there show :)
  • Great Show!!!

Love this show!!! I would like to see them team up with the cast of Bates Motel since they did a show previously with Jason from Friday the 13th and the guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Can you imagine the actor playing the "Psycho" Norman Bates on a lock down? That would definately be a show to watch!!!
  • luv it

my favourite program of the week. would love to ghost hunt with them in the uk. sooooooo many haunted places to choose from.
  • Great show!

Love this show!!! Every episode is freaking scary and haunting mixed with some comedy...I love it! I can't sleep at night sometimes...Gives me nightmares.
  • best of luck

Best show ever. Zak is the cool guy and not so scared, well kind of. Nick is the demand atraction alot. Aaron is the scardey cat funny but sweet and has emotions. alexandria ps i do want to come with you on your adventures they are cool and scarey i want a good scare in my life i am 13 years old on feb 27 hugz and kisses on next adventures.
  • Zak, Nick and Aaron are the leading Paranomal Investigators in the world

I seriously find that Ghost Adventures has the most activity in one full hour than a full hour of Ghost Hunters or Paranormal State. The edgy and unpredictable themes mesmerize you in every episode. Episodes such as the Bobby Mackey's investigations and the infamous findings with the Ovules and the PX Device are the most profound research tools used by the team. To sum it all up, not a single Paranormal Investigation team is willing to cross the line into places no one else will wander like the Ghost Adventures Crew.
  • I Love This Show Sooooooooooooooooo Much, Totally Real!

I nevered really believed in ghost. I watched this show and became a total believer. Its weird because I am a girl but I'm a ghost freak. Yea, weird but who cares. I always wanted to face my fears and see a real live ghost or something because of this show! =D

I always wanted to be a ghost hunter untill......zak got possesed and they have ghost follow them home. Ugh....maybe another time ;)

Zak: A hot, and awesome leader. Daring and always ready for adventures Zak sets out on a quest to capture some awesome ghosts and demons. He also has a soft heart when he used to see his grandma. His grandma died the after one of there lockdowns and I think something did it. He is brave and doesn't give up untill he gets what he wants!

Nick: With his first lockdown ever with Zak they stay together. Funny and daring he is ready to be bait for ghosts. Brave and able to walk down those haunted hallways without fear...unless something pops out in front of him! Lol.

Araron: He joined last but doesn't mean he is the least best! Super funny he is always ready to beat those ghosts. Sometimes scared during lockdowns he usually is bait. Araron has a volg called Araron's volg and he is funny during all them. Taking BIG steps in London, in a storm, everywhere he is funny even when they aren't locked down. The funny part of the ghost adventures crew.

These people join the VERY BEST ghost show on Tv! They have major guts to go into the most highly active area's in the world! NEVER EVER END THIS SHOW, I would cry if you did because this is my fave show!

• The bestest show on earth

hey i love this show it the best i can't go a day without watching this show i wish i was there with you it would be the happiest moment of my live i'm just a ghost freak i love them so i hope you get this
  • The best TV show, I have seen, for entertainment,ghost hunting,and complete comedy,I love it!

To me,I love the show,and I have nothing bad to say about it,Its my favorite show!I love seeing all of the places they go,And Aaron absolutely cracks me up!I dont know why ,people say its fake, they have proven that its not, And I have to say,they have a lot of valuable equipment!that helps them a whole heck of a lot!Nick the sensible one,Aaron the scared one,and Zac the bossy one,If any of them were to leave,it wouldnt work,each of the guys,play off the other,more people must watch this show,in my opinion, its the best on TV!You dont get a show like this very often!
  • Another place to investigate

I think a great place forGhost Adventuresto investigate is "st. Louis cemetary number 1"!! I think that place might scare them from what i've seen of it... They do a great job and seem to show alot more evidence of the super natural than any other ghost hunting show I have ever seen!!!! Keep it up please!!!

• There will never be a ghost-hunting show on TV as good as this.

The story is, a man named Zak Bagans experienced paranormal activity in his old home back in 2005. This made him and his friends Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin to join his ghost-hunting team thus creating the Ghost Adventures.

They set out in search of spirits while armed with nightvision cameras and digital recorders on this paranormal show based on the Sci-Fi channel documentary. 10 / 10 A +

Great show, for beginning watchers, here's some episodes you should check out.

Preston Castle
    Eastern State Penitentary
    Clovis Wolfe Manor
    USS Hornet
    Yorktown Memorial Hospital Linda Vista Community Hosptial
    Old Fort Erie

Thost are some of my favorite episodes.
  • Three ghost hunters Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin set out in search of spirits while armed with nightvision cameras and digital recorders on this paranormal show based on the Sci-Fi channel documentary.

I love this show. I think the investigations are very interesting. You always get a good background before the guys go in. SO what if there are not a lot of cameras or crew. The fact that the only cameras are the ones the guys carry is a great perspective. Plus PERSONALITY is the big draw for me. I love these guys. Not only are they cute and eye candy (all three of them!), but they MAKE ME LAUGH. The show is scary, with bits of real reations. I enjoy watching this show, I enjoy watching thier reactions to different situations. I watch the other shows of this nature and this is the show I can watch episodes more than once.
  • GHOST ADVENTURES puts most haunted too absolute shame

Another great series and definitely worth the watch welldone Zak,Arron and Nick
  • Show is getting better

Love the show, lots of activity lately on the show....
  • A place I really would like to them investigate.

My uncle told me about this place for years, Silver City Ghost Town in Idaho. Guys you really got to do this one. I just love this show, I can't say enough good things about it. You rock and I really wanted my rating to be 10.
  • Ghost adventure is outlandish

How can the devil be in seminaries molesting children and outback over at Stonehenge in the mornings? More like mission impossible, which it is!
  • Just wanted to say.

Love you guys. Great job, love what you guys do. I just wish you guys had more show time i hate when the show starts to get good evidence and then the show is over. Your last show in katies.. And in the mansion great evidence was caught in the mansion. I wanted to see more lol. But then the show was over and it pissed me off cause it left me wanting more lol. We want more :) please. I had my share of expiriences and always thought maybe it was just my mind playing tricks but because of you guys i know the things i saw and heard and caught were actually true. Thank you for that. But again good luck, stay safe and please more showtime.... Lol
  • a photo

I took a photo in my mother in laws and there was a young girl and I will try and put it on so every can see can anyone tell me what she wants
  • Good !

I enjoy this show very much. The guys have a good chemestry together. But the goofiness at the beginning of the show to make you want to visit (hello travel channel) those places are getting old.
  • This is the best ghost hunting show you will see on TV.

I watch this show every week on Travel Channel or on Youtube and this show is really good. This show is about 3 guys: Zak, Nick and Aaron who go on these ghost hunts at very active paranormal locations to get proof that ghosts exist. A lot of people compare this show to Syfy's Ghost Hunters. Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures are two different perspectives. Ghost Hunters use their scientific evidence to prove that there no hauntings at the location. Ghost Adventures uses objects to taunt the spirits to get evidence from them to prove that ghosts exist. Zak wants to capture what he once saw on film. He saw a spirit of a woman in his place. Almost all of the evidence that Zak, Nick and Aaron find at these haunted locations are real. I noticed some of it was fake like when Zak spit something and it sounded like a spirit saying "Get Out!" That was definetely fake. If you watch the episode from the Old Washoe Club in Nevada, you can actually see a spirit walking in the shot. Another thing that this show has is humor. Ghost Hunters has little to no humor in it since everyone there is practically a robot. Ghost Adventures has a good amount of humor. The guys have lots of fun on the trips. What's also good is that there are no camera crews following them, it's only Zak, Nick and Aaron on the job. Watch this show sometime and you'll enjoy it.
  • The only Ghost Hunting show that makes you believe that there is some kind of existence after death.

Every ghost hunting show has their way of conducting their investigations some are so boring you ask yourself why am i still watching.Most show are lacking in evidence as well as entertainment.Ghost Adventures provides both.The show gives you an account of the history of the location and why it is thought to be hunted.They have interviews with people of there experience of the location.The three Zak,Nick and Aaron proceeds to do an investigation called a lockdown.They call out to the ghost and sometime even taunt the ghost to see if they will get some kind of reaction.They will even go to lengths as to use trigger objects things from the past like old riffles and uniforms.These three take a total different approach to the spirit world then any other ghost hunting show out there.Everything said i believe it to be the best ghost hunting show there is.The show is very informative about hunted locations and is very entertaining.
< 1 2 3