Ghost Adventures

Friday 9:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Oct 17, 2008 Between Seasons

gabfan31

Ghost Adventures Fan Reviews (61)

• LAME LAME LAME !! DID I SAY LAME ?

These Guys are a joke ! Talk about fake and over acting. This guy reminds me of JOHHNY BRAVO. If you want to watch real ghost trackers in action watch SYFY'S GHOST HUNTERS. These guys are awesome ! They are professional, and no they don't experience the volume of encounters with the other side that the ghost adventures do, but then again, most of what the ghost adventures do is fake garbage made for entertainment only. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame !!
  • get a life

This show is the biggest joke on tv these guys over act every thing scares them I have yet to see anything scary
  • New Orleans episode

When Arron is sitting on the attic stairway there are four evp's in a row, the second they claim says "they're coming". It is clearly a commercial female voice saying "1-800" proving there is interference and every peice of evidence captured with the spirit box cannot be believed.

I grew up in a house with activity, I know it exists, but it's made me question every piece of "evidence" they catch and has left me not able to take it seriously anymore.
  • Smack Zak

This guy annoys me. I love the show but at times I want to throw something at the Tv. I believe about 30% of the activity may be real but it just seems that Zak is always getting at least partially possessed laughable. He always wants to send Aaron in to the really bad spots alone and lastly Nick wants to be Zak so bad he cant stand it LOL he is even wearing the tight shirts. Dude Zak is built for arms look like you have 2 spaghetti noodles hanging out of a trash bag. Ghost hunters are 100% more believable. It seems GAC wants to prove a haunting instead of Disprove it like TAPS. Now at times that makes it more exciting but then again it gets silly too. And someone please stop Zak from his constant use of the double negative "we DEBUNK this as NOT being dust" Come on man , your on Tv for Gods sake. You just said that in fact it IS dust
  • I find myself skipping right passed the words "Ghost Adventures" when seeing it on the guide...

The locations these guys are able to investigate are magnificent. I would love to be these guys! But the reason I always seem to skip right passed this show would have to be because of the main guy, Zak. I don't think there's one technique of his I like. He visits these amazing places, yelling absurd things such as, "Oh my God, guys! Did you hear that???!!! Or "I swear to God, guys, I just heard something!!!!!" I'm pretty sure that's just because he likes to hear his own voice a little too much. Another thing I can't seem to get over with has to be when he goes on and on about he and his crew being "real" or "tough" men. When it comes down to it, he makes one of his poor crew members do all the dirty work. Must be because he doesn't want to mess up his hair. Zak is truely the only reason I can't stand this show, which is why I rated it "Good."
  • The only Ghost Hunting show that makes you believe that there is some kind of existence after death.

Every ghost hunting show has their way of conducting their investigations some are so boring you ask yourself why am i still watching.Most show are lacking in evidence as well as entertainment.Ghost Adventures provides both.The show gives you an account of the history of the location and why it is thought to be hunted.They have interviews with people of there experience of the location.The three Zak,Nick and Aaron proceeds to do an investigation called a lockdown.They call out to the ghost and sometime even taunt the ghost to see if they will get some kind of reaction.They will even go to lengths as to use trigger objects things from the past like old riffles and uniforms.These three take a total different approach to the spirit world then any other ghost hunting show out there.Everything said i believe it to be the best ghost hunting show there is.The show is very informative about hunted locations and is very entertaining.
  • Ghost encounters, possesions, and voices from nowhere all recorded on tape by three great guys: Zak, Nick, and Aaron.

This show is so addictive! I can't stop watching it! For the past few weeks on friday nights we all go to somebody's house and we watch this. It's so much fun! We usually watch it in a dark basement too just to add to the scare. If you don't believe in ghosts and think that all of these voices and sounds and shadows are all a hoax and you think "these shows are just dumb" then don't complain about it and go watch some other show. If you're curious about this show I completely recommend it! If you like to be freaked out then your in for a treat because this show makes you come back wanting to watch more. This is the best paranormal show I've ever seen.
  • Ghost adventure is the best show

I love zack and wouldn't miss a show for nothing ! Keep it up . Ghost hunter show is crap and does not come close ....
  • not sure

I like ghost shows and what not but i don't really like the zach character, He comes off as a douche most of the time i feel like he's only doing this show for attention, The last episode i watched another member of his team was saying how he was going to wear a mask in the old munitioons factory and the zach dude freaked out and said no mask they get in the way, Well i am pretty sure you're not that mans father, If he wants to wear a health mask then let him, I would think you'd care about a persons health when going into an old factory like that. Still the only reason i watch this show is due to there's no other ghost show's on at the time i get home. I also find it hard to believe that when they are investigating they find activity so fast but when taps or another ghost team investigate it takes longer. Just my thought's on this show
  • The show in brief? Three guys with cameras stumble around in the dark, curse a lot and get a lot of chills.

Ghost Adventures is good for the occasional chill and a laugh, but nothing more. When compared to Ghost Hunters, the investigative team in Ghost Adventures does not do much to debunk or analyze the evidence. Every voice, bump, knock, shadow or a bug flying in front of the camera is immediately marked as evidence of "spirit activity", with no attempt to come up with more rational explanations first.

They get a lot of evidence in each episode, but go through it only briefly and debunking any of it happens very rarely. Instead they do things such as hearing a voice, the camera clearly showing that one of the guys reacts to it with a sharp intake of breath. Later when they go to "review" the evidence, they let the EVP-expert believe that the investigator's sigh is also paranormal, although the audience already knows that it certainly is not. It does not matter if you are a believer or a sceptic; if you watch this show, you would assume that the investigative team at least tried to be convincing.

Still, the show is entertaining to watch but nowhere as professionally made as Ghost Hunters. A good thing about Ghost Adventures is how much time they spend going through the location in the beginning of each episode, as the stories from the residents and the history of the location is always very fascinating to hear.
  • Professionalism

I like your show but don't like the unprofessional yelling of "WHOA" when someone manifests themselves or makes requested sounds. If you're afraid, let someone else do it.
  • The Ultimate Movie Review! -- @tss5078

Allow me to preface this by saying I do not believe in ghosts, goblins, demons, or things that go bump in the night. I do however find Ghost Adventures and similar shows to be highly entertaining and some of the best reality TV has to offer. I like the historical background, meeting the people involved, the investigations in the dark, and the reactions the people have to what they see.

Since the conception of Reality TV in the late 90s, we have seen a ton of these ghost hunting shows debut. We have Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Destination Truth, Ghost Mine, Celebrity Ghost Stories, and of course Ghost Adventures, but what is it that makes one show any different or better than the other?

Ghost Adventures is the one that I enjoy the most and if I were a believer, it's the show that I would find to be the most compelling. Simply put, the ghost adventures team, goes to the best locations and captures more evidence than any one else does, so what does that mean? As I see it, it means one of two things. Either these guys really are the best at what they do or they are completely full of shit.

The Ghost Adventures team is made of three guys, who claim to have been skeptics, until they witnessed things they couldn't explain. These three guys, without big crews, go into these haunted locations with camcorders, and are locked in overnight. To me that is the best part of the show, because in similar shows, you have dozens of people stomping around finding nothing and trying to disprove what people are saying. Zak, Nick, & Aaron aren't trying to do that, but rather they want to interact with whatever is going on in these locations and try to capture it on film. Is that the reason they capture more evidence? Is it the fact that it's just three guys with a minimal amount of equipment? I have no idea, all I know is that they find the most stuff!

In recent years, almost every other ghost hunting show has had someone speak out against them and say that certain things were faked, the people were paid or coaxed into saying things that weren't true, but in the seven years that Ghost Adventures has been on the air that hasn't happened to them.

So besides the evidence, what is it that makes this show the best? Well, you've got three young guys, who are ambitions, full of energy, and love what they do. The format of the show is also a big plus in their favor.

Each show starts out with a historical background on the location they are going to investigate. That's followed by interviews with the people who live or work at the location. The team walks through with the people, listening to their stories, and marking down locations to investigate later. Then they move on to some extra-curricular activity that shows the audience that they're real people. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's just tourists, and other times it's boys being boys. It seems like filler, but actually these segments really help you connect with the guys and see that they aren't just science geeks sitting in front of their camera all day. Next, comes the investigation, which is done in a way that is completely realistic. If a regular person went into a place that they heard was haunted, and they went in with a camera and a tape recorder, they'd act and react in exactly the same way that these guys do. It adds realism to the show and is much more believable then a show that comes in with a giant truck and a ton of equipment.

The one negative I will put on the show is that these three guys just went out and started doing videos, pitched it to a network, and got a TV show. They aren't scholars or scientists who have studied the phenomenon of haunting for decades. That being said, when they start going on about portals, residual spiritual energy, trapped souls, and demonic stuff, they really do sound like they are completely full of shit.

Overall, I like the show, I love the format, and while I think there is some kind of trick to it all, I respect the hosts and how they feel about what they are supposedly seeing. Weather you believe in ghosts or not, the Ghost Adventures team gives a more compelling argument for life after death than any of it's competitors. The show is interesting and very entertaining, that's really all I need to watch it. I don't feel like I have to believe or think the same way they do. They aren't preaching to us like some of the other shows and they aren't talking down to us. They just go and do their thing, while taking us along for the ride and it's most definitely an entertaining one.
  • Scares me, but only at night.

This show is pretty creepy and a lot more credible than most ghost hunting shows. It scares me, but only at night. I think this is mostly because my imagination starts acting up. I don't give a lot of credit to some of the stuff on this show, like orbs for example, but most of it is pretty believable. (If you believe in ghosts anyways) They do sometimes over-react at the smallest and most innocent of noises, and sometimes interpret the "voices" they pick up badly. The only thing that really bothers me about this show is the main guy... I can't even remember his name at the moment. But, he's so ridiculously buff. And I don't know why it bothers me. I feel like he's doing this so he can punch ghosts in the face. But anyways, I give it an eight.
  • I like this show. I think that this is a very good paranormal show. Not as good as Ghost Hunters but it's still very good.

Out of all of the paranormal shows out there this is one of my favorites. My favorite is Ghost Hunters and this show isn't as good as Ghost Hunters but it is my second favorite out of all of the paranormal shows on television. On almost every case the team finds something paranormal. The one problem that I have with the show is that the team isn't as interesting or as cool as the Ghost Hunters team. But other than that, the show itself is pretty cool. At least on this show they catch paranormal stuff. This show may not be as good as Ghost Hunters but it is alot better than that terrible show Most Haunted. I really hate that show. But this one is good, I'm just not a big fan of the guys on the show.
  • War against Ghosts

Well its not exactly a war against ghost but. These guys realy kick ass. They provoking style is hit the ghosts hard. But as they say only the bad ghosts. The Ghosts that have been trublemakers. I altso like the fakt that they dont use mediums but want to document there findings. I realy enjoy this show and look forward to every episode. Since i am hooked on paranormal tvshows this is one of my absolute favorits and would say that you all should watch this show. I like that thay have different experts after the investigation and so you get different opinions on their investigation.
  • Ghost adventure is outlandish

How can the devil be in seminaries molesting children and outback over at Stonehenge in the mornings? More like mission impossible, which it is!
  • GHOST ADVENTURES puts most haunted too absolute shame

Another great series and definitely worth the watch welldone Zak,Arron and Nick
  • Kocham was

z niedawna zaczem oglda wasz program i jestescie super te odgosy duchw i wogle ta ciemnosc jestescie do Polski moe te s duchy SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MY HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Zak, Nick, and know a house that is HAUNTED!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!! oh Aaron please don't break any thing (if you come) my parents can't afford to buy more of thees expensive items, ok. (my real name is I have been touched, spoken to, and have seen shadow figures move. Help! There is some thing EVIL here!!!!
  • Three ghost hunters Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin set out in search of spirits while armed with nightvision cameras and digital recorders on this paranormal show based on the Sci-Fi channel documentary.

I love this show. I think the investigations are very interesting. You always get a good background before the guys go in. SO what if there are not a lot of cameras or crew. The fact that the only cameras are the ones the guys carry is a great perspective. Plus PERSONALITY is the big draw for me. I love these guys. Not only are they cute and eye candy (all three of them!), but they MAKE ME LAUGH. The show is scary, with bits of real reations. I enjoy watching this show, I enjoy watching thier reactions to different situations. I watch the other shows of this nature and this is the show I can watch episodes more than once.
  • Flim Flam

All of those "ghost shows" are rubbish. "Ghost Adventures" is akin to a National Lampoon comedy, but only worse. Zak and the gang are in it for the fame and fortune. These guys have absolutely no scientific backgrounds and seriously lack social decadence. And about the only people who take these guys seriously are giddy teenage girls. It doesn't surprise me that rubbish like "Ghost Adventures" remains in production. With so much sub intelligent junk permeating television nowadays it's only a matter of time that another "ghost show" shall surface. When will this insanity cease and desist?
  • The only appeal this show has is that you keep watching because you can't believe how bad it is.

These three guys seem to be the absolute worst guys you remember from college only they are far too old to be acting that immature. Zak walks around (constantly stooped down as to avoid an unseen drop kick from a ghost?)provoking the spirits by cursing like a drunk sailor and offering up one of the other guys for sacrifice. Honestly, if you need to curse that much then get your show on HBO. It's like watching CSI and having the bodies, blood, and gore blurred out. If your doing (yet another) paranormal investigating show could you use people who can manage a complete sentence without the use of the f-word? I'm not a prude, I just find the constant beeping to be obnoxious. Also, I can only assume that Zak uses a ridiculous amount of hair gel to protect his head from falling objects.
  • this is crap

While I adore Ghost adventures, If the website is free, the shows should be as well. why do we have to buy each and every one?
  • "Sharon Tate Ghost/The Oman House"

Big fan - love you guys - I never miss an episode - but I was very disappointed in this one - you guys could of done better if you had a clear mind going into the investigation - everyone got freaked out before you even started. I think most of the "symptoms" everyone was having were due to listening to all the stories before you began. It's amazing that Dave Oman who lives there everyday isn't freaked out and appears fine... I know you guys are experienced and smart - trust your gut and not what other people say about their experiences to cloud your mind. I hope you do follow-up investigation at the Oman House. Hope to hear a reply! Thanks
  • It is hard to summerize a show that doesn't have a lot of episodes. Although I would have to admit that some of the places Zak,Aaron, & Nick have been to should have been aproached differently. Some "spirits" should be treated with great respect.

I have to agree that the drama gets poured on heavily. I think that it is his personality. However, if the footage is real they got the first time they went to the Washoe Club, that was pretty amazing! I bet other paranormal investagators would sell some part of their body to get evidence like that! I will admit the way they approach investagations has slapped some interesting footage in their laps. I am ready to see what places they have been going to that will be shown in the next season. I am also interested in seeing if they have made any changes in the way they do investagations.
  • One of my favorite showand how it can be better going back to the root of things.

Zak stop being so bossy seems like you are always picking on Aaron and given him the suck assignment him or nick in the beginning of the show broadcast it was a better show now you're being to bossy which takes away from the show mellow out man smoke a bowl of some of that good California weed before you shoot a show that way you won't be filling yourself so much nice new car, I'm a fan of the show and a fan of all you guys continue success guys. Zak I'm a former Marine you take some those assignment that you quick to give Aaron if he can do them you as a leader of men lead by example and do the shit jobs to Bro, I bet a will raise the show ratings and yours to on camera and off. Love what you guides do wish I was there scary as hell keep up the good work gentlemen.
  • Aftershock Shows

My family and I love Ghost Adventures, but we dont like these new Aftershock shows. Why are you guys not investagating anymore? Theres so many places left to ghost hunt. We are not Ghost Hunter fans, but theres alot of places theyve hunted that we would Love to see you guys go to!! We live in Delaware n ghost hunters came here to investigate our PeaPatch Island, We want you guys to come here n see what you find. So many places for you to hunt, Please, Please,Please, stsrt doing more Investigations and stop with the aftershock shows.
  • Great Show.

I enjoy Ghost Adventures more than just about any other paranormal show currently on the air. Zak, Nick, and Aarons draw the viewer in with their excitement not only for the investigation but also for the history of each location. The guys work really well together and you can tell they enjoy what they do. Their approach to each investigation almost always garners great evidence. The best thing about the show though is the fan interaction. All three guys are very active on Twitter. They chat with fans live during the shows. They also post funny v-blogs on YouTube for each investigation. I highly recommend anyone who enjoys the paranormal genre check out Ghost Adventures. I think you'll love it.
  • a photo

I took a photo in my mother in laws and there was a young girl and I will try and put it on so every can see can anyone tell me what she wants
  • As good, or even better, than syfy's Ghost Hunters...

I've been a fan of Ghost Hunters for over a year. After watching one episode, I was hooked, but completely freaked out. After watching all the past episodes I could get my hands on, and eventually desensitizing to the spooky events, I thought that Jay and Grant and their team were the most awesome paranormal investigators on television.

But then I stumbled upon the GAC about a month ago. They do their investigations not unlike TAPS, but there are some distinct differences. As Zak states in the intro, the three of them do their own camera work, instead of having a camera crew following them around. Also, it's just the three of them, locked in a building or complex, for the entire night, which makes for less contamination when they review their evidence. One of the best things about this show is that instead of showing the evidence they collected at the end of the hour, they tell you immediately, in a voice-over, what they found at any given moment during the investigation. And their reactions to some things are quite entertaining.

The only negative thing I have to say about the show is Zak's narrating. It's too dry and serious, and doesn't really fit with the rest of the show. But I just recently watched the third season opener, and I believe he wasn't as boring with his narration as the previous seasons.

So, which do I like better: Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures. I'm going to continue watching Ghost Hunters, but Ghost Adventures is much more entertaining. I'm now a fan of both.
< 1 2 3