Ghost Adventures

Friday 9:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Oct 17, 2008 Between Seasons

Ghost Adventures Fan Reviews (74)

These Guys are a joke ! Talk about fake and over acting. This guy reminds me of JOHHNY BRAVO. If you want to watch real ghost trackers in action watch SYFY'S GHOST HUNTERS. These guys are awesome ! They are professional, and no they don't experience the volume of encounters with the other side that the ghost adventures do, but then again, most of what the ghost adventures do is fake garbage made for entertainment only. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame !!
  • I Hate it

It is so dumb
  • get a life

This show is the biggest joke on tv these guys over act every thing scares them I have yet to see anything scary
  • New Orleans episode

When Arron is sitting on the attic stairway there are four evp's in a row, the second they claim says "they're coming". It is clearly a commercial female voice saying "1-800" proving there is interference and every peice of evidence captured with the spirit box cannot be believed.

I grew up in a house with activity, I know it exists, but it's made me question every piece of "evidence" they catch and has left me not able to take it seriously anymore.
  • Phoniest show on earth!

I can't believe there are people lame enough to actually enjoy this show. Now that's a scary thought. I've only seen a handful of shows, but its the same thing - the guys pretending something happened, but the audience can't hear or see anything. In the first place, have more respect for the spirit world. Do you really think spirits are going to show themselves to idiots like these guys? I doubt it.
  • fake...

Zack is going for rating. Get real Zack.. Seattle Washington .. U r hurting.. Love it..
  • Professionalism

I like your show but don't like the unprofessional yelling of "WHOA" when someone manifests themselves or makes requested sounds. If you're afraid, let someone else do it.
  • Smack Zak

This guy annoys me. I love the show but at times I want to throw something at the Tv. I believe about 30% of the activity may be real but it just seems that Zak is always getting at least partially possessed laughable. He always wants to send Aaron in to the really bad spots alone and lastly Nick wants to be Zak so bad he cant stand it LOL he is even wearing the tight shirts. Dude Zak is built for arms look like you have 2 spaghetti noodles hanging out of a trash bag. Ghost hunters are 100% more believable. It seems GAC wants to prove a haunting instead of Disprove it like TAPS. Now at times that makes it more exciting but then again it gets silly too. And someone please stop Zak from his constant use of the double negative "we DEBUNK this as NOT being dust" Come on man , your on Tv for Gods sake. You just said that in fact it IS dust
  • I find myself skipping right passed the words "Ghost Adventures" when seeing it on the guide...

The locations these guys are able to investigate are magnificent. I would love to be these guys! But the reason I always seem to skip right passed this show would have to be because of the main guy, Zak. I don't think there's one technique of his I like. He visits these amazing places, yelling absurd things such as, "Oh my God, guys! Did you hear that???!!! Or "I swear to God, guys, I just heard something!!!!!" I'm pretty sure that's just because he likes to hear his own voice a little too much. Another thing I can't seem to get over with has to be when he goes on and on about he and his crew being "real" or "tough" men. When it comes down to it, he makes one of his poor crew members do all the dirty work. Must be because he doesn't want to mess up his hair. Zak is truely the only reason I can't stand this show, which is why I rated it "Good."
  • Ghost adventure is outlandish

How can the devil be in seminaries molesting children and outback over at Stonehenge in the mornings? More like mission impossible, which it is!
  • The only Ghost Hunting show that makes you believe that there is some kind of existence after death.

Every ghost hunting show has their way of conducting their investigations some are so boring you ask yourself why am i still watching.Most show are lacking in evidence as well as entertainment.Ghost Adventures provides both.The show gives you an account of the history of the location and why it is thought to be hunted.They have interviews with people of there experience of the location.The three Zak,Nick and Aaron proceeds to do an investigation called a lockdown.They call out to the ghost and sometime even taunt the ghost to see if they will get some kind of reaction.They will even go to lengths as to use trigger objects things from the past like old riffles and uniforms.These three take a total different approach to the spirit world then any other ghost hunting show out there.Everything said i believe it to be the best ghost hunting show there is.The show is very informative about hunted locations and is very entertaining.
  • Ghost encounters, possesions, and voices from nowhere all recorded on tape by three great guys: Zak, Nick, and Aaron.

This show is so addictive! I can't stop watching it! For the past few weeks on friday nights we all go to somebody's house and we watch this. It's so much fun! We usually watch it in a dark basement too just to add to the scare. If you don't believe in ghosts and think that all of these voices and sounds and shadows are all a hoax and you think "these shows are just dumb" then don't complain about it and go watch some other show. If you're curious about this show I completely recommend it! If you like to be freaked out then your in for a treat because this show makes you come back wanting to watch more. This is the best paranormal show I've ever seen.
  • I like-a de ghosts

I like-a de Zak, de Aaron, de Jay, and de Billy too.

They use technology to find truth. I love that idea. They don't rely on someone else's best practices; they create their own best practices. New tools all the time. Awesome camera work not found on similar shows.
  • Kocham was

z niedawna zaczem oglda wasz program i jestescie super te odgosy duchw i wogle ta ciemnosc jestescie do Polski moe te s duchy SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Right on EllieMae.

Shows like this are so phoney. People who actually believe in these should have their heads examined.
  • Watch

Used to love watching this show. 3 unknown innocent guys searching for what lays beyond. Every week was something new to watch and see how they handled the supernatural as it came at them. It was enjoyable and something to make time for. Not so now, I would rather watch paint peel. I don't understand the appeal of Repeats and Aftershocks. Boring and self serving, somebody hoping to become a Star. I'm out.
  • Flim Flam

All of those "ghost shows" are rubbish. "Ghost Adventures" is akin to a National Lampoon comedy, but only worse. Zak and the gang are in it for the fame and fortune. These guys have absolutely no scientific backgrounds and seriously lack social decadence. And about the only people who take these guys seriously are giddy teenage girls. It doesn't surprise me that rubbish like "Ghost Adventures" remains in production. With so much sub intelligent junk permeating television nowadays it's only a matter of time that another "ghost show" shall surface. When will this insanity cease and desist?
  • not sure

I like ghost shows and what not but i don't really like the zach character, He comes off as a douche most of the time i feel like he's only doing this show for attention, The last episode i watched another member of his team was saying how he was going to wear a mask in the old munitioons factory and the zach dude freaked out and said no mask they get in the way, Well i am pretty sure you're not that mans father, If he wants to wear a health mask then let him, I would think you'd care about a persons health when going into an old factory like that. Still the only reason i watch this show is due to there's no other ghost show's on at the time i get home. I also find it hard to believe that when they are investigating they find activity so fast but when taps or another ghost team investigate it takes longer. Just my thought's on this show
  • Don't LIke How Josh Treats Aaron At Times

I watch this show all the like the different places these guys go and the history behind some of the places they only thing I don't like is the way Josh treats Aaron at gets on him for some things he may say or when he drops something does this right in front of all the people watching this know I'm not the only one that notices has made me so mad at times for the way he treats Aaron I have turned the show feel sorry for Aaron at times and wonder why he allows Josh to say some of the things he does to him and even screams at act like a bully at times and need to lighten up on Aaron after all he is your friend and you never talk to Nick the way you do him at times.
  • this is crap

While I adore Ghost adventures, If the website is free, the shows should be as well. why do we have to buy each and every one?
  • The show in brief? Three guys with cameras stumble around in the dark, curse a lot and get a lot of chills.

Ghost Adventures is good for the occasional chill and a laugh, but nothing more. When compared to Ghost Hunters, the investigative team in Ghost Adventures does not do much to debunk or analyze the evidence. Every voice, bump, knock, shadow or a bug flying in front of the camera is immediately marked as evidence of "spirit activity", with no attempt to come up with more rational explanations first.

They get a lot of evidence in each episode, but go through it only briefly and debunking any of it happens very rarely. Instead they do things such as hearing a voice, the camera clearly showing that one of the guys reacts to it with a sharp intake of breath. Later when they go to "review" the evidence, they let the EVP-expert believe that the investigator's sigh is also paranormal, although the audience already knows that it certainly is not. It does not matter if you are a believer or a sceptic; if you watch this show, you would assume that the investigative team at least tried to be convincing.

Still, the show is entertaining to watch but nowhere as professionally made as Ghost Hunters. A good thing about Ghost Adventures is how much time they spend going through the location in the beginning of each episode, as the stories from the residents and the history of the location is always very fascinating to hear.
  • Total crap

The opening of his "fans" loving him should be the first clue that its total fake. Nice acting.

With that rest of the show is a joke. I roll my eyes often than not. These guys would poop themself if they ever REALLY had a true spirit encounter.
  • "Sharon Tate Ghost/The Oman House"

Big fan - love you guys - I never miss an episode - but I was very disappointed in this one - you guys could of done better if you had a clear mind going into the investigation - everyone got freaked out before you even started. I think most of the "symptoms" everyone was having were due to listening to all the stories before you began. It's amazing that Dave Oman who lives there everyday isn't freaked out and appears fine... I know you guys are experienced and smart - trust your gut and not what other people say about their experiences to cloud your mind. I hope you do follow-up investigation at the Oman House. Hope to hear a reply! Thanks
  • Scares me, but only at night.

This show is pretty creepy and a lot more credible than most ghost hunting shows. It scares me, but only at night. I think this is mostly because my imagination starts acting up. I don't give a lot of credit to some of the stuff on this show, like orbs for example, but most of it is pretty believable. (If you believe in ghosts anyways) They do sometimes over-react at the smallest and most innocent of noises, and sometimes interpret the "voices" they pick up badly. The only thing that really bothers me about this show is the main guy... I can't even remember his name at the moment. But, he's so ridiculously buff. And I don't know why it bothers me. I feel like he's doing this so he can punch ghosts in the face. But anyways, I give it an eight.
  • I like this show. I think that this is a very good paranormal show. Not as good as Ghost Hunters but it's still very good.

Out of all of the paranormal shows out there this is one of my favorites. My favorite is Ghost Hunters and this show isn't as good as Ghost Hunters but it is my second favorite out of all of the paranormal shows on television. On almost every case the team finds something paranormal. The one problem that I have with the show is that the team isn't as interesting or as cool as the Ghost Hunters team. But other than that, the show itself is pretty cool. At least on this show they catch paranormal stuff. This show may not be as good as Ghost Hunters but it is alot better than that terrible show Most Haunted. I really hate that show. But this one is good, I'm just not a big fan of the guys on the show.
  • War against Ghosts

Well its not exactly a war against ghost but. These guys realy kick ass. They provoking style is hit the ghosts hard. But as they say only the bad ghosts. The Ghosts that have been trublemakers. I altso like the fakt that they dont use mediums but want to document there findings. I realy enjoy this show and look forward to every episode. Since i am hooked on paranormal tvshows this is one of my absolute favorits and would say that you all should watch this show. I like that thay have different experts after the investigation and so you get different opinions on their investigation.
  • Nopeming Sanitarium

i believe in spirits and an afterlife and such, however i don't believe this show to be 100% real... however, i mostly watch it for the history of places. one thing that kinda creeps me out though, im watching the Nopeming Sanitarium episode right now, and a year ago i had a dream about it. i never knew it existed and i would have thought id have tricked myself somehow into believing i had dreamed it when i hadnt, except that i kept a dream journal at the time of the dream (i was having a ton of odd nightmares at the time). i just find it weird that i had never known this place existed but yet i had dreamed about it

i rate this show a 9 for the entertainment and the historical backgrounds on it :)
  • I like this program.

I like the whole of me & my partner watch the program every time its on if we are home, i would love to be able to have the equipment n funds to go places and do paranormal investigations as it's something im really into, so i do hope that they will be doing more seasons etc.
  • Ghost adventure is the best show

I love zack and wouldn't miss a show for nothing ! Keep it up . Ghost hunter show is crap and does not come close ....
  • MY HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Zak, Nick, and know a house that is HAUNTED!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!! oh Aaron please don't break any thing (if you come) my parents can't afford to buy more of thees expensive items, ok. (my real name is I have been touched, spoken to, and have seen shadow figures move. Help! There is some thing EVIL here!!!!
< 1 2 3