Ghost Adventures

Friday 9:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Oct 17, 2008 Between Seasons

gabfan31

Ghost Adventures Fan Reviews (55)

• Just wanted to say.

Love you guys. Great job, love what you guys do. I just wish you guys had more show time i hate when the show starts to get good evidence and then the show is over. Your last show in katies.. And in the mansion great evidence was caught in the mansion. I wanted to see more lol. But then the show was over and it pissed me off cause it left me wanting more lol. We want more :) please. I had my share of expiriences and always thought maybe it was just my mind playing tricks but because of you guys i know the things i saw and heard and caught were actually true. Thank you for that. But again good luck, stay safe and please more showtime.... Lol
  • Great show!

Love this show!!! Every episode is freaking scary and haunting mixed with some comedy...I love it! I can't sleep at night sometimes...Gives me nightmares.
  • Zak, Nick and Aaron are the leading Paranomal Investigators in the world

I seriously find that Ghost Adventures has the most activity in one full hour than a full hour of Ghost Hunters or Paranormal State. The edgy and unpredictable themes mesmerize you in every episode. Episodes such as the Bobby Mackey's investigations and the infamous findings with the Ovules and the PX Device are the most profound research tools used by the team. To sum it all up, not a single Paranormal Investigation team is willing to cross the line into places no one else will wander like the Ghost Adventures Crew.
  • I Love This Show Sooooooooooooooooo Much, Totally Real!

I nevered really believed in ghost. I watched this show and became a total believer. Its weird because I am a girl but I'm a ghost freak. Yea, weird but who cares. I always wanted to face my fears and see a real live ghost or something because of this show! =D

I always wanted to be a ghost hunter untill......zak got possesed and they have ghost follow them home. Ugh....maybe another time ;)

Zak: A hot, and awesome leader. Daring and always ready for adventures Zak sets out on a quest to capture some awesome ghosts and demons. He also has a soft heart when he used to see his grandma. His grandma died the after one of there lockdowns and I think something did it. He is brave and doesn't give up untill he gets what he wants!

Nick: With his first lockdown ever with Zak they stay together. Funny and daring he is ready to be bait for ghosts. Brave and able to walk down those haunted hallways without fear...unless something pops out in front of him! Lol.

Araron: He joined last but doesn't mean he is the least best! Super funny he is always ready to beat those ghosts. Sometimes scared during lockdowns he usually is bait. Araron has a volg called Araron's volg and he is funny during all them. Taking BIG steps in London, in a storm, everywhere he is funny even when they aren't locked down. The funny part of the ghost adventures crew.

These people join the VERY BEST ghost show on Tv! They have major guts to go into the most highly active area's in the world! NEVER EVER END THIS SHOW, I would cry if you did because this is my fave show!

• A place I really would like to them investigate.

My uncle told me about this place for years, Silver City Ghost Town in Idaho. Guys you really got to do this one. I just love this show, I can't say enough good things about it. You rock and I really wanted my rating to be 10.
  • Zak needs to chill out and take himself a lot less seriously.

I've watched a few episodes of this show and it's pretty pointless. The group of three goes to some supposedly haunted building, has themselves locked in for the night, and proceeds to wander around in the dark cursing. And that's it. This so-called investigative team doesn't offer much in the way of explanation, or evaluation, just some occasionally possibly/maybe ghostly footage. If your looking for scares or for insight, go to Ghost Hunters.

Did I mention they curse a lot? I mean incessantly. Every other word they utter is some foul-mouthed expletive, most of which are bleeped. They do not realize they're taping a TV show? The main offender is the team's leader, Zak. He cusses at the spirits, he cusses when they hear a noise, he cusses because nothing is happening. It's hard to follow what's happening because so many of his words are bleeped. He reminds me of an 6th grader who's trying to prove how cool he is by using lots of dirty words. Let me just cut to the chase: this Zak character is trying so hard to prove how cool and macho he is, he's unbearable to watch. He preens around each episode swaggering like John Wayne, always wearing a tight or cut-off t-shirt to show his big biceps. He spouts an endless stream of curse words and gives off a vibe like the guy in the bar who just wants to start a fight so he can show off for the girls. Maybe you can get a few laughs out of watching him, but he just makes me cringe. Take a chill pill, DUDE.
  • Rock-n-Roll Ghost Adventures

The best show on . Been watching since the beginning!
  • The bestest show on earth

hey i love this show it the best i can't go a day without watching this show i wish i was there with you it would be the happiest moment of my live i'm just a ghost freak i love them so i hope you get this
  • Just a whole lot of fun to watch!

I just stumbled upon this show while surfing for something interesting to watch. Now I'm hooked. The show has an immediacy and energy that I really like. All three guys are great in their own way. Zak jumps into every haunted location with both feet. Nick is receptive and observant. Aaron is like your best buddy, and he reacts like I probably would to all the goings on. They work well together and you can feel their connection to each other. I especially like the equipment they use. That word creator gizmo is just awesome, I wish I had one!
  • There's no "I" in TEAM!

When I first saw the "Ghost Adventures" trio a couple of years ago in the original documentary ("4Reel's Ghost Adventures") I was impressed with their guerilla ghost-hunting style and admittedly freaked out by some of the footage. Who could ever forget the chilling sequence in the basement of the Goldfield Hotel? Yikes. Their reaction to those rocks flying through the air, thrown by an invisible and apparently angry entity, was 100% genuine. I know they don't like to admit they're ever scared but I remember thinking, jeez, these guys are absolutely terrified!

These guys have done well and in my opinion "Ghost Adventures" and SyFy's "Ghost Hunters International" (far more interesting than its tedious counterpart, the original "Ghost Hunters") are the very best of the "paranormal reality" genre currently on t.v.

HOWEVER: Something must be done about Zak Bagans. His grandstanding and constant attention-grabbing antics are going to ruin this show if he doesn't tone it down. I watched the one-hour condensed version of the seven-hour live Halloween special the other night and about 3/4 of the way through I had to turn it off because he literally never stopped shouting at the top of his voice the entire episode! His combative baiting of the spirits has become tiresome and I find myself sometimes actually feeling sorry for the ghosts who have to listen to him for 12 hours. Nick and Aaron are barely heard from anymore. I like those two very much and admire Nick's quiet strength and Aaron's willingness to go way outside his comfort level.

I really hope the producers of this show will rein Zak in some for the sake of the team and the future success of "Ghost Adventures."
  • Exorcist House

Congratulations on your 100 episode! I have to say of all my years watching you men investigate the Exorcist House for me, was the scariest.

Here is to another 100+ episodes.

Blessings!
  • OMG!!! I want to go with them!! can I ?

I think all their episodes are awesome . I would be so thrilled if I were able to join them in person on one of their adventures. I have ALWAYS been fascinated with paranormal everything!.
  • Great Show

Love your show but wood like to see u do a lockdown at the OSO BLANCO in Puerto Rico is a jail lot of death!!!
  • GREAT SHOW THE BEST EVER

I think Zak nick & Aaron are really cool and I always watch there show :)
  • Great Show!!!

Love this show!!! I would like to see them team up with the cast of Bates Motel since they did a show previously with Jason from Friday the 13th and the guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Can you imagine the actor playing the "Psycho" Norman Bates on a lock down? That would definately be a show to watch!!!
  • best of luck

Best show ever. Zak is the cool guy and not so scared, well kind of. Nick is the demand atraction alot. Aaron is the scardey cat funny but sweet and has emotions. alexandria ps i do want to come with you on your adventures they are cool and scarey i want a good scare in my life i am 13 years old on feb 27 hugz and kisses on next adventures.
  • The best TV show, I have seen, for entertainment,ghost hunting,and complete comedy,I love it!

To me,I love the show,and I have nothing bad to say about it,Its my favorite show!I love seeing all of the places they go,And Aaron absolutely cracks me up!I dont know why ,people say its fake, they have proven that its not, And I have to say,they have a lot of valuable equipment!that helps them a whole heck of a lot!Nick the sensible one,Aaron the scared one,and Zac the bossy one,If any of them were to leave,it wouldnt work,each of the guys,play off the other,more people must watch this show,in my opinion, its the best on TV!You dont get a show like this very often!
  • Show is getting better

Love the show, lots of activity lately on the show....
  • Good !

I enjoy this show very much. The guys have a good chemestry together. But the goofiness at the beginning of the show to make you want to visit (hello travel channel) those places are getting old.
  • This is the best ghost hunting show you will see on TV.

I watch this show every week on Travel Channel or on Youtube and this show is really good. This show is about 3 guys: Zak, Nick and Aaron who go on these ghost hunts at very active paranormal locations to get proof that ghosts exist. A lot of people compare this show to Syfy's Ghost Hunters. Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures are two different perspectives. Ghost Hunters use their scientific evidence to prove that there no hauntings at the location. Ghost Adventures uses objects to taunt the spirits to get evidence from them to prove that ghosts exist. Zak wants to capture what he once saw on film. He saw a spirit of a woman in his place. Almost all of the evidence that Zak, Nick and Aaron find at these haunted locations are real. I noticed some of it was fake like when Zak spit something and it sounded like a spirit saying "Get Out!" That was definetely fake. If you watch the episode from the Old Washoe Club in Nevada, you can actually see a spirit walking in the shot. Another thing that this show has is humor. Ghost Hunters has little to no humor in it since everyone there is practically a robot. Ghost Adventures has a good amount of humor. The guys have lots of fun on the trips. What's also good is that there are no camera crews following them, it's only Zak, Nick and Aaron on the job. Watch this show sometime and you'll enjoy it.
  • Best show of its kind on television.

My girlfriend and i love Ghost Adventures.Other paranormal shows seem to fall short in comparison. I am from Philly and the show inspired us to go through the old Eastern State Penn.

I live in New Hampshire now with my girlfriend and i have already seen some crazy stuff. I'm thinking i need an e.m.f meter and an e.v.p meter also.You guys should go to the Windham Restaurant in Windham NH.if you get the chance.Its very old and there is something there...
  • How come????

This show is cool. But how come you guys don't help the souls pass on to heaven? I watched the episode, Kentucky Slave House 2011..... Zak you asked, "how could I help?" A soul asked for a "Pastor!". You guys just stood there in amazment without doing anything. They are trapped and they cannot leave, or they don't know how! How would you, feel if someone asked if you needed help and they didnt help. They just left you alone in the dark...... For TV entertainment.
  • Ghost Hunting for the curious not biased...

After watching the show since the documentary you can see how far these three normal, curious guys have come since the show began. Zak, the leader or the trio, is compelled to find something out because of personal experience. Nick is his best friend who wants to be part of the action and support his friend. And Aaron is their equipment technician, who has strong skepticism of the supernatural. They are "locked down" from dusk till dawn by themselves and the equipment they can carry. No fancy computers, no super-high tech BS (unless given as a gift to test out!) They never make you think they are expecting anything but to be surprised, just as the viewer.

If you realize that they are not trying to take apart the science or the theory of paranormal investigation, you'd see that they are trying to satisfy all our questions - through layman's terms. They always remind the viewer that they are testing equipment and they are genuinely excited and surprised when they do experience something. They are what my friends and I would do if we wanted to hunt ghosts. No big teams or disorganization, just tested and true strategies that work for them.

To put this show on the same block as Ghost Hunters or Ghost Labs is stupid. They aren't part of any paranormal society or "professional ghost-seekers" because they are learning through experiences and episodes and personally, making mistakes and being open-minded is what makes this show better.
  • A very funny show that i think isnt a comedy

Ghost Adventures, - In this show yet another team of "investogators" go to "haunted" places around the country and maybe the world. Looking for some evidence that their is an after life. The show is led by a guy named Zak, and from his team i guess i can say they like to curse alot and jump at everything that can think of to make the scene look good. I first saw the show while looking for something to watch on the Travel Channel. This show is avery funny show that i think isnt a comedy and i think it is funny.
  • Good for a laugh

I think these guys are, at best, bad actors. I think Zak is a control freak who needs attention and be the "go to" guy. Each time one of the guys sees/hears something, Zak immediately says he did too. His gesturing and facial expressions are so OTT that you just have to laugh. As to the other two, Aaron is really more of a clown. The constant foul language is also unnecessary as it doesn't really add to the realism of the show, if there is any. If these guys are actual paranormal investigators, maybe they should behave a little more seriously.
  • GHOST BUSTERS DO A GREAT SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC

I am appalled at the negative press about the ghost busters. Especially the piece done by the "medium" in San Diego who is mad because she couldn't investigate with them. She has gone out of her way to really slam them and she is clearly hurt because they didn't include her in a lock down and is showing her wrath because of it.

Ghost Adventures and its crew have painstakingly and passionately opened the door for millions of viewers to realize that there is life after death. They don't make claims of anything other than spirits are real and they are everywhere. I have had numerous experiences in my life to know that this is true so I believe what they do is real and appreciate how much they repeat their tests to make sure that there is no other explanation other than being authentic spirit communication.

I am sad that they aren't getting as much air time as they used to and hope that they will return with many more shows and even showing on more evening or daytime TV. The guys are humble, sincere, and very natural, showing their fear when it is appropriate and their excitement when they make contact and have been doing this long enough to where they are very easy on camera and with each other giving the viewers a valid and authentic experience of spirit communication and existence. Thanks GA Crew, you are important and we need you to come back and present us with more shows.

• its now on saturday nights

First of all great show... since watching this show it made me realize the others can not compare! Ghost hunters is so painful to watch and i would usually have to skip to the end pass all of the omg did u c that and blah blah blah. how can i see anything when the camera is pointing at their faces?! ugh! Plus with all those people around most what they call evidence can be faked. my only concern with GA is I didnt like them spending so much time in nerve center also they are not really locked in anymore. the last couple episodes seem to be back on track. I love the different personalities and the content and they can actually back up their evidence unlike the other shows. Looking forward to season 9. I hope they go on to like season 20 lol
  • luv it

my favourite program of the week. would love to ghost hunt with them in the uk. sooooooo many haunted places to choose from.
  • Another place to investigate

I think a great place forGhost Adventuresto investigate is "st. Louis cemetary number 1"!! I think that place might scare them from what i've seen of it... They do a great job and seem to show alot more evidence of the super natural than any other ghost hunting show I have ever seen!!!! Keep it up please!!!

• There will never be a ghost-hunting show on TV as good as this.

The story is, a man named Zak Bagans experienced paranormal activity in his old home back in 2005. This made him and his friends Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin to join his ghost-hunting team thus creating the Ghost Adventures.

They set out in search of spirits while armed with nightvision cameras and digital recorders on this paranormal show based on the Sci-Fi channel documentary. 10 / 10 A +

Great show, for beginning watchers, here's some episodes you should check out.

Preston Castle
    Eastern State Penitentary
    Clovis Wolfe Manor
    USS Hornet
    Yorktown Memorial Hospital Linda Vista Community Hosptial
    Old Fort Erie

Thost are some of my favorite episodes.
< 1 2