Ghost Hunters

Best of the Stanley Hotel

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 08, 2006 on Syfy

• A rehashing of old footage with a little bit of the new.

6.1
    This was one of the few episodes of this series that I was really looking forward to, and I have to said that I was a little upset on it. Because they rehashed the footage from the first investigation of the Stanley, and the Live broadcast, with a few extra footage, which in my option didn't add to much to what I already watched.

Another thing that upset me, is the fact that they didn't focus on the EVP that was between the "Hellos" and the laugh, which I think they should of. In my option that EVP sound like it was saying "I need help", and then the girl's voice laughed. And the image of the face that was on the sheets did freak me out a little, and with the other show on Travel Channel would of thought it was proof, and would of left it at that, if the same thing happen to them. But TAPS went beyond to see what is truly was, which is the reason why I like this show so much, they try to figure out what is truly is, to see if it is paranormal or not and they did that. They found out that it was a picture of a book that was being captured on the sheets, not a ghostly image. In true TAPS style!

I what I did like about is the fact that Jason’s room in the hotel where he first stay in the hotel is now getting more requests then it did before and that these guys want to do this again. I seriously hopped that the SF Channel listens to their requests and makes this an annual thing, so that we might have an alternative live broadcast of a paranormal investigation then the “Most Haunted” ones on Halloween.