Ghost Hunters

Eastern State Penitentiary

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 03, 2004 on Syfy

• Interesting location, but if Jason, Grant and the TAPS team are so oblivious to an obvious fake, they should stick with plumbing.

This is another one of the few episodes where the TAPS team actually caught something, supposedly. I get tired of the Dude, Dude, did you feel that, Dude, Dude something touched my arm nonsense. There is also way too much talking and chatter during the iinvestigations. Shut up already! As for the dark figure running towards the camera, abruptly turning and running away, its an obvious fake. The show lost a ton of credibility on this episode. Its so obvious and clear that when the person with the black cloak on turned that they were wearing jeans and light socks and sneakers a cave man could see it. But TAPS either by being forced by SciFi to play along or out of shear stupidity kept up with the I'm not sure what I saw schmeal. Nothing was caught at this location on this visit. The dark figure was obviously a deliberate act by the crew or a prank by local kids.