Ghost Hunters

Fort Henry

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 14, 2009 on Syfy

• I've been waiting to see this episode for a while now.

When I first saw that the TAPS team were coming to Canada to investigate Fort Henry, I was anxious to see what they found. I've seen this place investigated before on another Canadian ghost hunting show called The Girly Ghosthunters and they found some interesting stuff. I saw that episode a long time ago so I don't remember everything they caught, but I do remember them catching on a camera a figure that looked like it was marching along the dry ditch. It was sort of a whispery grayish white looking thing that appeared to have been dressed in military clothes. I'm not 100% sure but I think some of the stuff that happened to the TAPS team happened to the other team as well.

The stuff that TAPS caught was interesting too. The whole thing with the door closing seemingly on it's own twice was interesting to me. I don't know how that could have happened. It's also hard to explain the noises coming from the Officer's Quarters, since it was an enclosed area.

I was sort of hoping that they went to a couple other places in Ontario that had more stuff happen on other shows, but maybe they can come back to Canada again in the future.