Ghost Hunters Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Best ghost Hunter episode

  • Avatar of bluejay12468

    bluejay12468

    [1]Jan 6, 2008
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,669
    Which one was the best? or spookiest
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CodeXana

    CodeXana

    [2]Jan 12, 2008
    • member since: 12/01/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,471
    Definatly both of the light house episodes! They found some amazing concrete evidence. Some other creepy ones are Waverly Hills (going there maybe this year) and the Manson Murders case.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sheep233

    sheep233

    [3]Jan 13, 2008
    • member since: 11/25/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 842
    I liked the one when they went to the place in Ireland or something and the demon thing knocked the guy down. That was scary!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fuzzyslippers12

    fuzzyslippers12

    [4]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 01/19/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    One of my favs was when the Ghost Hunters went to London into Hell-Fire Caves. More so when they got the EVP of the women that they could not understand cause there were other people talking in the background. Well to tell you the truth I heard most of what she said. At first it was muffled but then I could clearly hear her say "I threw the rock." It took me a couple of times listening to it but that is what she said.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MuseRiot

    MuseRiot

    [5]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 12/23/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,522
    I'd have to say the best would be Waverly Hills, Myrtles Plantanion, Manson Murders, and both of the lighthouse investigations.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CodeXana

    CodeXana

    [6]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 12/01/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,471
    fuzzyslippers12 wrote:
    One of my favs was when the Ghost Hunters went to London into Hell-Fire Caves. More so when they got the EVP of the women that they could not understand cause there were other people talking in the background. Well to tell you the truth I heard most of what she said. At first it was muffled but then I could clearly hear her say "I threw the rock." It took me a couple of times listening to it but that is what she said.
    Thats creepy cuz when the lady gave the tour she said that ppl had heard rocks being thrown. That jus gave me a cold shiver lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fire_of_chaos

    fire_of_chaos

    [7]Jan 25, 2008
    • member since: 01/25/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 36
    CodeXana wrote:
    Definatly both of the light house episodes! They found some amazing concrete evidence. Some other creepy ones are Waverly Hills (going there maybe this year) and the Manson Murders case.
    i have to agree with the light house episodes because of all the personal experiences and undeniable evidence. the only i didnt like about it was the fact steve couldnt do anything do to his fear of heights
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crisrj214

    crisrj214

    [8]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 189

    fuzzyslippers12 wrote:
    One of my favs was when the Ghost Hunters went to London into Hell-Fire Caves. More so when they got the EVP of the women that they could not understand cause there were other people talking in the background. Well to tell you the truth I heard most of what she said. At first it was muffled but then I could clearly hear her say "I threw the rock." It took me a couple of times listening to it but that is what she said.

    Ironically, I was just looking for a good a place to insert my opinion on that EVP as well. I agree. Her voice was muffled by the guys talking then the clear part after that was indestinct to me at first so I listened to it closer also heard "I threw the rock".

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of troop398

    troop398

    [9]Mar 4, 2008
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,335
    St. Augustine (both times) and the one lighthouse where the chair moved. Oh, and the one ruin in Ireland with the fairy's.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of theDominator312

    theDominator312

    [10]Mar 5, 2008
    • member since: 11/21/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 672
    For me its a tie between Waverly Hills and The Stanley Hotel
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rpgspree

    rpgspree

    [11]Mar 6, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/04
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 95

    theDominator312 wrote:
    For me its a tie between Waverly Hills and The Stanley Hotel

    Ya, The Stanley Hotel was awesome! So was St. Augustine, well at least the first time anyway. Last night's ep wasn't bad either. Some interesting EVPs and that figure they caught on the thermal!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Love_ya24

    Love_ya24

    [12]Mar 18, 2008
    • member since: 12/06/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 1,010
    I'd have to say either Waverly Hills Sanitarium or The Myrtles Plantation. After watching the Waverly hills one, I really want to go there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blackgoddess316

    blackgoddess316

    [13]Mar 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/19/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 172
    the one i liked the best was when they went to some lady's house who's niece had moved in because her sister had passed away and that one part where steve was sitting on the couch with the video camera and nothing was happening so he decides to get up with the camera still rolling and then later on u see the image of a woman(a ghost) stand up in the direction of the camera! FREAKY. i still get creeped out just thinking about that!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of music4life17

    music4life17

    [14]Mar 26, 2008
    • member since: 06/04/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 198
    Definitely Saint Augustine Lighthouse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of liondagger

    liondagger

    [16]Mar 27, 2008
    • member since: 10/08/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 50
    blackgoddess316 wrote:
    the one i liked the best was when they went to some lady's house who's niece had moved in because her sister had passed away and that one part where steve was sitting on the couch with the video camera and nothing was happening so he decides to get up with the camera still rolling and then later on u see the image of a woman(a ghost) stand up in the direction of the camera! FREAKY. i still get creeped out just thinking about that!


    That freaked me out the first time I saw it, too. Sadly, there was no ghost. There was a human-figure statue on the coffee table.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Seeker615

    Seeker615

    [17]Apr 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/10/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 166
    St Augustine lighthouse the first time they went.

    Loved when they went to Eastern State - Dude Run! That was too funny!

    Myrtles Plantation

    Stanley hotel - First time

    The episode when Steve had Tango put on the tiera. That was priceless!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.