Ghost Hunters Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

has any viewer seen any ghost on ghost hunters????

cable2299

[1]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 1

maybe its me but i have yet to see a ghost on ghost hunters?

i meen they point out "omg did you see that"

then the camera views in on a spot where there is nothing there?

and this is what i see every week... did you see that??? nonono i have yet too see a frellin ghost dudes.

can someone tell me a episode where the viewer sees the ghost and not a omg it was just there line.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kyleinfinity

[2]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 3
    u dont really see ghosts but theres little spots on the camera

usedtobefangle

[3]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 10
    That's whats strange you can see them with the naked eye but with cameras they're round marks! I know you can see them with the naked eye cos my friends and I saw one in an old Farmhouse in Yorkshire. No I haven't seen any on Ghost Hunters cos they go through too fast it should be one site per episode
    Edited on 07/16/2008 4:24am

fLaTt-OuT-cRaZy

[4]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 27
    I haven't really seen any ghosts on Ghost Hunters. But, I just watched an episode of G.H.I. and they think that they caught a ghost and it kind of looks (to me) like they did.

Ghost Hunters don't usually catch ghosts, but they do have a lot of EMF ratings or EVP work.

KMTaber

[5]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 11
    They have caught ghosts with the thermal camera and with the digital cameras on Ghost Hunters. They have also caught objects moving with the digital cameras. There are times when, during the investigation, they have some of the investigators saying they see something, but when the camera pans, there is nothing there. There have been a few times when Jay and Grant have caught things during the investigation where they say they saw something and it shows up on the thermal camera.

KMTaber

[6]Jul 16, 2008
    fLaTt-OuT-cRaZy wrote:
    I haven't really seen any ghosts on Ghost Hunters. But, I just watched an episode of G.H.I. and they think that they caught a ghost and it kind of looks (to me) like they did.

Are you talkiing about the picture with Barry's special camera? I think that one was more matrixing than actually catching something. The use of the camera is too new to have the things it captures be considered evidence.

fLaTt-OuT-cRaZy

[7]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 27
    KMTaber wrote:
    fLaTt-OuT-cRaZy wrote:

Are you talkiing about the picture with Barry's special camera? I think that one was more matrixing than actually catching something. The use of the camera is too new to have the things it captures be considered evidence.

Oh. I didn't know that! That's when I thouught they did catch something!

KMTaber

[8]Jul 17, 2008
    fLaTt-OuT-cRaZy wrote:
    KMTaber wrote:
    fLaTt-OuT-cRaZy wrote:

Oh. I didn't know that! That's when I thouught they did catch something!

The team put it out there as evidence, but still pictures are kind of tricky. You mind tries to make something out of a blob, which is called matrixing. Then when you show it to someone and ask if they see a person standing there, their mind is going to matrix the same thing. It is similar to seeing animals or other things in clouds or rock formations. Then once you convince yourself that is what it looks like, it is clear as day. I would like to see more things caught with Barry's new camera before they start to put the things captured on it as evidence.

mbraden865

[9]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 2
    I have to admit this is a pretty good photo...even if it could be debunked. lol.

bDub_777

[12]Jul 26, 2008
    I have seen stuff that just looks... well, Amazing. For example: The Thermal Imaging evidence from Fort Mifflin and Fort Deleware are pretty obvious. Northern State Hospital in Seattle also had some unsettling video of a dark figure in the hallway.

sometimes i don't see what they claim is there, but i've definitely seen evidence!!! I think its easier to see stuff when viewing online too... you might want to try that.

rayality

[13]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    the lighthouse episode in florida was still the best envidence...

mrswinchester24

[14]Sep 6, 2008

rayality wrote:
    the lighthouse episode in florida was still the best envidence...

it's St. Augistine light house and i think thats the cloest that they've caught to actually seeing a ghost, but i think that thats some of the best evidence ever it really doesn;t get much better than that. As far as i know no one a caught a ghost thats as clear as day on camera. but than again i could be wrong if a ghost has ever been seen as plain as day on camera let me know! that would be sweet!

BlondeSakura

[15]Sep 19, 2008
    • level: 10
    I still think that the first visit to the Eastern State Penitentiary had the best evidence. That "running" ghost is one of the best pieces of evidence they've gotten.

00dess

[16]Sep 28, 2008
    Yes there was a episode where they filmed a full body apparition, he was wearing a cap. It was very impressive!

Chin-Inon

[17]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    Oh, I remember that episode! That was sweet! I love when they get good stuff like that.

Ijin-Kimu

[18]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    I know! Too bad to many people think it was stagged. But when I go to Estern State, I wanna see if Brain said was ture: "It feels like you will fall over if you run with this thing on!" or something to that effect.

MutantSasquatch

[19]Oct 22, 2008
    There was a full body apparition on the thermal camera in a hotel. I don't remember the name of the episode, but it was an amazing sight.

MutantSasquatch

[20]Oct 22, 2008
    Okay, it was the Ghostly Soldier/ Medium House episode, and they caught the apparition at the Crescent Hotel. One of the best episodes of Ghost Hunters.