Ghost Hunters Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Helmet Cams, why not ?

psspss2

[21]May 13, 2009
    • level: 1
    Not complainijng just comparing to other ghost team.. theirs was not top heavy as the guy wearing in taps said it was and unusable in currently design.. and said needed a few mods

also cos it only had one camera on it again not like the other shows
    he still had a camera man following.. so still could be better there
    with a face one and rare one.. dont the ghosts following too

anyhow I assume you watched the other 5 year ghost team wearing their old technology cams before you made a comment here??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KMTaber

[22]May 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    psspss2 wrote:
    Not complainijng just comparing to other ghost team.. theirs was not top heavy as the guy wearing in taps said it was and unusable in currently design.. and said needed a few mods

also cos it only had one camera on it again not like the other shows
    he still had a camera man following.. so still could be better there
    with a face one and rare one.. dont the ghosts following too

anyhow I assume you watched the other 5 year ghost team wearing their old technology cams before you made a comment here??

You mean the NZ ghost show? No, I did not. I don't need to see the other show to know there are better, more light weight helmet cams out there. But the lighter, better equipment usually comes with a higher cost. That was the point I was making. They may have wanted to see what it would look like to have part of the hunt done with a helmet cam, and went with a lower cost one. Then, if they think it is something they want to include, they will dish out more money for a ligher, better one.

x4ever

[23]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 2

I think helmet cams would be great. I hate how the camera are always pointed at the investigatores and not the action. I don't want to see the investigators I want to see ghosts on the show.

Remember this is my opinion so please don't get mad at me for what I say.

Edited on 11/20/2009 7:38pm