Ghost Hunters Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Poll: Favorite TAPS Member!?

Who Is Your Favorite Member of TAPS?

DurhamRed1

[21]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 3
    I think Jason, Grant and Steve work well together and the fact that Grant & Jason are so accommodating to Steve's phobias just goes to prove what great people they are. Their no nonsense approach to ghost hunting make the show all the more believable, too many shows on the TV just now dont look to disprove alleged sightings and dare I say it even go so far as to fabricate paranormal events for the camera that the Taps team are a positive breath of fresh air.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

troop398

[22]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    Steve is the best closely followed by Jason and Grant. I don't see how anyone could like Brian though.

Kathyrocks92

[23]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 6
    OMG i am shocked...How can you not have Dave Tango in options. He is under the other catagories....but he is my favorite i love him.

Nevertiti

[24]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 1
    Brian! He's the comic relief. Plus, I think they make him the scapegoat as part of the whole tv experience. Why else would he put himself out there and let himself be humiliated on national tv? It's tv! Some of it has to be scripted!

BlondeSakura

[25]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 10
    I love all of them. They each have their own little something about them that just makes you have to like them. Tango and his naive-ness, Steve with his fear of things and Jason and Grant will their little funny remarks and jokes. They are all my favorite!

iluvdasey

[26]Mar 6, 2008
    I like everyone, but Grant is my favorite by far

KStanf

[27]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    BRIAN ! Like me, he`s a real guy with a life and relationship (and now a family! congrats Brian!). **** happens, if people consider themselves your friend, they`ll always be there for you when you need them. Brian seems genuine and it looks like he is actually making the effort more than others, then he gets flak for it. Brian rocks.
    Edited on 04/17/2008 8:56am

DegrassiLoverr

[28]Apr 30, 2008
    Steve followed by Tango (whom which i can't believe you don't have on your poll!)

montogma23

[29]Apr 30, 2008
    Grant, i really enjoy all the scenes he's in.My second favorite team member is a tie between Steve and tango.

mrswinchester24

[30]May 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    If I had to pick a favorite it would most likely be Grant because he is really easy going and has been on TAPS throughout the history of the show.

pamhalpert

[31]May 1, 2008
    • level: 14
    I think Grant is the coolest, but I love Kris.

BTRAV

[32]May 2, 2008
    • level: 27
    I'm liking Dave Tango a lot too.

MissOleson

[33]May 5, 2008
    My #1 favorite would have to be Grant. I just like him all around the best. Of course Tango does have a soft spot in my heart, though.

FuryOfAang

[34]Jun 13, 2008

Grant. He seems like such a nice guy and I dunno, I just feel comfortable watching his scenes.

youtube_tv

[35]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 25
    My favorite TAPS member is Kris Williams, she's really awesome

fLaTt-OuT-cRaZy

[36]Jun 30, 2008
    My favorite TAPS member would have to be Jason.....and then Grant is a very close 2nd and then Steve !

FourOfFive

[37]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 5

Definitely Steve. Then Jason, Tango, and Grant. After that I don't know.

looking4answers

[38]Jul 6, 2008
    Is Jason the fat or skinny one? I get Jason and Grant confused. Theyve been doing this for 15 years and yet act surprise when they catch something. The fat one wants to just "wrap it up" right away rather than going the extra mile and actually communicate with the spirits. Theyve been doing this for 15 years and I was amazed that they get surprised when they get an actual ghost push them or talk to them. In every episode they explain what an EVP and EMF detector are over and over, yet never go beyond in their analysis except to tell the people that ... yeah, I think this place is haunted...duh!! They dont go beyond that to give deeper explanations of their unimpressive findings, like how do they think ghosts can talk? Or even perhaps give the client next steps. I really dig Chris' style of talking with ghosts. I myself have played with the wiggy board and have gotten attacked by ghosts one night while my boyfriend was next to me. I know ghosts are real... Ive also gone to training to read auras and the stuff that Grant and Jason said regarding the medium in one episode was just unimpressive. When you read an aura you dont absorb the other person's energy as Grant and Jason said. You look at the energy in an imaginary "tv screen" in front of your face. Im surprised Grant and Jason still havent found answers after all these years in this business. They leave their clients with " here's the evidence and we still dont know what it is... goodbye and thanks for letting us shoot an episode in your home!!" I mean really ... duh!! And as far as Steve goes, that was really funny how he was crying about not wanting to fly... he is a total control freak and doesnt get along with anyone that doesnt make him think that he is the boss in control. He verbally abuses Tango, Brian in the show. I like Tango, Brian and Donna. I hope the founder of TAPS gets a nicer-looking house now that he is making some money. They dont look like they are in their bodies... they just kind of float around and then "lets wrap it up"!! I would also like to know how they clean themselves up after going to these "haunted" places. How do they clean out the foreign energy in their aura and release? How do they protect themselves from "attacks"? These are topics I would like to see them go deeper... enough of the shallow stuff.

BTRAV

[39]Jul 6, 2008

They have to stick to the shallow stuff because they are all about trying to prove it scientifically. That and too many skeptics will get pissed off if they delve into the deep stuff. Skeptics are even saying what shallow stuff they're doing now is bunk. And they keep explaining everything over and over in each episode for people who have never seen the show before (like how Drew has to keep explaining the games on Whose Line).

Oh, and look at the banner on this page. Jason is the one on the left, Grant is on the right.

Edited on 07/06/2008 5:05am

looking4answers

[40]Jul 6, 2008

This is the only country I know that has "sceptics". In the Irish episode, they said we dont call houses haunted, we just say there are spirits. I dont mind if that Jason and Grant prove stuff scientifically, but they need a better process to collect and deliver the information. They set up all these video equipment but only look at 4 frames no matter how large the area is and usually catch nothing on video. Rather than leaving the client hanging with, yeah, we think its haunted or not, give them next steps. Sometimes they do give next steps, but sometimes they dont. It's inconsistent. Ive also noticed that if they have too many people investigating, they usually turn up with nothing because they are too noisy and not asking the right questions.

You sound like a believer. Have you had any experiences? Ive trained how to read and heal auras and I understand how scientific people get really fearful of it... I was a sceptic too until I learned how to do it... any one can learn. Ive also had people channel my loved one who has passed. When I meditate, I see them... it's so real. I dont try to analyze it.

What I dont understand and Im trying to get answers to is why can only certain spirits manifest? How can they talk (evp) I would like some scientific proof also of how we are able to read auras, scientific proof of the 7 chachras. I would like them to record with their heat sensor the energy of the spirit as it leaves the body of a dying person. Go deeper.