Ghost Hunters Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Poll: Favorite TAPS Member!?

Who Is Your Favorite Member of TAPS?

Barrybgb

[41]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 23
    It would be between Grant and Steve for me. If I had to pick one, it would probably be Grant, but I like Steve just as much.

Poor Jason. Not too many votes. I have to admit that I didn't like Jason too much when the show started. That quickly changed though. I like Jason as much as the others.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lorain47

[42]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 2

I like Grant and Steve the most. I miss donna on there too! The only problem is they all talk too much when they are investigating. And some of the background noise you don't know if the show is putting it in or they are hearing it. They should ask a question and shut up!!! Not start talkin about who's not doin what. On International you can see they really get some good evp's because they ask, be quiet and 9 times out of 10 they get responses.Donna is a great investigator because of that fact.She always catches evp's,and she asks in a calming voice,not antagonizing them. Don't forget alot of these ghosts Are trapped,trying to find their way to the light. You will know if they are demons by the reactions the team is getting (scratched,punched,bit). Those are the ones you really don't mess with but geta demonoligist in there to determine the haunt. Overall though,the show is really good!!!!! I am a believer......It has happened to me. And Jason,lighten up big guy.

pterayellow

[43]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 6

i have three favorites so it was kindof hard to pick just one

jason

grant

brian

are my three favorates!!!

EmoHaruno

[44]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    Grant because who doesn't love an Italian chef who debunks hauntings?

boredcertified

[45]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 1
    Brian and then Steve. JUST sometimes Steve comes off as a know-it-all.

Chin-Inon

[46]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    I kinda like Steve, because I feel for him whenever he has to face one of his phobias. (I myself have a fear of stone statues, particually stone angels. Long story.) Plus, he seems like a fun guy. (i.e. the tiara prank)

mrswinchester24

[47]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 11

U left Tango for other??? i

Edited on 11/11/2008 3:12pm

lalalala123456

[48]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 3
    My favorite by far is DAVE TANG!!!! He's funny (with Steve) and good looking. Grant would be my second.

AngelDNTN

[49]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 4

I tend to like Grant the best because when the show first started he answered an email I wrote and I thought that was very thoughtful. However, after the Halloween special 2008 and the "collargate" scandal I'm not so sure anymore

One that I definately DONT like is Kris, or as we in my household have renamed her "Buffy the Ghost Hunter". She is "like sooooo totally ditzy" (tossing my head and flipping my hair). Does anyone know is she the daughter of the producer or something? IMO she should be replaced with someone who is more mature.

Anyone agree?

Nevuela

[51]Aug 21, 2009
    Yay! Grant's got the lead in the polls! Poor Jason, though. I can't believe he's dead last behind "Other." That's harsh. He's my second favorite, too. Actually, I'm surprised that Grant's got the most votes. It seems like, no matter what forum I'm on, the majority like the younger guys. Sure, I like Steve and Brian too, but it always strikes me as sad that not so many people seem to like the two founders nearly as much. Is it so hard to "relate" to them just because they're older than the average viewer? Or what? I don't get it.

chalidon1881

[52]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 5
    I love the whole team; I am glad that Andy is off the show, he was annoying and wanted to be too much like Grant (not that there is anything wrong with Grant, but you have to be your own person. Jason is by far my favorite though I think he is a great boss and an even better leader. I'm beginning to really like Kris, that girl will do anything for the show. I really miss Brian, he was funny without even trying and they did bust his balls too much, but I've never worked with him. I wish he would come back though, same with Dustin. Steve is always funny especially when he picks on Brian or Tango. Tango is my second favorite because he is so calm about everything and he's funny. Can't wait to catch more episodes, and thanks to this show I am believer of the paranormal.

blondwildboy

[53]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    I voted for Grant. I think Grant is the coolest member of the team. I liked Donna too but she doesn't seem to be on the show anymore. But out of everyone Grant is my favorite.

BTRAV

[54]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 27
    Yeah Donna transferred to the International team but then had to quit because of a recurrence of her Crohn's disease.

LuvGrn

[55]Sep 17, 2009
    Steve is great, but I think Steve and Tango are at their best when their paired up together. Seperate they are not as great, but put them to together and even if they are in a dead house the show is still very enjoyable. They are like brothers. Steve daring and betting Tango to do stupid stuff for money and he does. And Steve and his touching stuff. He is like a kid in a store. You just want to put a leash on him.

dales_lass

[56]Sep 19, 2009

It has to be a toss up between Grant and Tango woth Steve a close third

mySOURskittles

[57]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 8

I like most of them...but if I had to pick I'd say Dustin, Kristen, steve, and tango....I like everyone...my TWO favorites would have to be Steve n Tango.

I am SO happy Brians not really around anymore. His drama was SO annoying

BTRAV

[58]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 27
    Yeah, the drama wasn't that great and took away from the episodes he appeared in. I think he was decent in International though.