Ghost Hunters Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Taps Getting Sort Of Shady

KMTaber

[61]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    RustyBattleship wrote:
    Also the other half of the show with the doors in the house. Baloney. The one with the faulty lock is no different than many other doors I have seen. Did you notice that part of the door frame was carved away and you could plainly see the lock bolt? That's because it was to give room to slip a pocket knife in there to move the bolt as you turn the handle. I have to do that every month to a storeroom at the clubhouse where our model train club meets.

I was going to comment on your other statements, but they would be just debates on opinions. As for the door one, the latch you are seeing is not a deadbolt lock. There wasn't a lock on the door other than the one on the handle. What you were seeing was the latch from the door handle. Also, if you listen, they said the problem was probably a faulty door mechanism and moved on to other things. They did not think it was anything paranormal.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

armpitmyhair

[62]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 8
    did anyone see last nites episodes? i fell asleep while the commercials were on

Ijin-Kimu

[63]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    armpitmyhair wrote:

The first part. The 2nd part of the ep, when investagating a house, I switched it. The first part when they are in Cali, I'm happy to say, I was very happy that people OTHER then Jay and Grant (even though they got the best piece of evidence) got to experiance things, AND Kirs was there. I was starting to think she dissappeared since she wasn't at the Live show or at the round table discussion (Wasn't it called Revalations last year?)

But yeah. And when Grant said that the voice they had gotten saying that the spirit liked Jay the most(which I found creepy, real or fake). RANDOM OFF TOPIC:
    Me and one of the kids in my school were having a random discussion...started off by saying I wishing our highschool was haunted. But yeah, I started to randomly say that when watching Ghost Hunters or any type of paranormal, real or fake, I always get the feeling that something is watching me, but it doesn't happen when I'm not watching GH or something related to it. But I'm curious to know, does anyone eles get that feeling? O_O

BTRAV

[64]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 27
    Yeah, I mean it escalates a little when I'm watching scary stuff, but at my old house it was typical to hear something like breathing when I was alone anytime. And if anyone was curious, the only thing I remember them catching at the house was an evp saying "where's the boy?" which may or may not be referring to the client's son, who has been touched before on the shoulder or something.

KMTaber

[65]Nov 21, 2008
    BTRAV wrote:
    Yeah, I mean it escalates a little when I'm watching scary stuff, but at my old house it was typical to hear something like breathing when I was alone anytime. And if anyone was curious, the only thing I remember them catching at the house was an evp saying "where's the boy?" which may or may not be referring to the client's son, who has been touched before on the shoulder or something.

That was the only evidence they captured. Steve debunked the silverware when he figured out some were magnetized. I don't remember anything else really happening.

armpitmyhair

[66]Nov 21, 2008
    Ijin-Kimu wrote:
    armpitmyhair wrote:
    The first part. The 2nd part of the ep, when investagating a house, I switched it. The first part when they are in Cali, I'm happy to say, I was very happy that people OTHER then Jay and Grant (even though they got the best piece of evidence) got to experiance things, AND Kirs was there. I was starting to think she dissappeared since she wasn't at the Live show or at the round table discussion (Wasn't it called Revalations last year?) But yeah. And when Grant said that the voice they had gotten saying that the spirit liked Jay the most(which I found creepy, real or fake). RANDOM OFF TOPIC: Me and one of the kids in my school were having a random discussion...started off by saying I wishing our highschool was haunted. But yeah, I started to randomly say that when watching Ghost Hunters or any type of paranormal, real or fake, I always get the feeling that something is watching me, but it doesn't happen when I'm not watching GH or something related to it. But I'm curious to know, does anyone eles get that feeling? O_O
    yea i get that feeling and i hate it lol. but i like it at the same time LOL. when i watch ghost hunters international i dont get that feeling which takes some of the fun out of it. and i have to say, every since the live show, ive started to get suspicous of taps something just doesnt seem right. and by the way does anyone notice that whenever they find a ghpost on the thermal they usually move the camera away from the ghost after a few seconds? thats annoys me SO MUCH when they do that lol

BTRAV

[67]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 27
    What about when they actually look for hidden speakers? Suspicious or not?
    Edited on 11/22/2008 7:00am

armpitmyhair

[68]Nov 22, 2008
    BTRAV wrote:
    well they could be doin that to make it seem likev they are serious. well im not trying to say they are suspicous all the time im just saying that recently ive been losing faith

Ijin-Kimu

[69]Nov 24, 2008
    BTRAV wrote:

Wasn't that because the EVP was so loud? And What strikes me as odd, during the Live Event, I'm pretty sure the EVP was just as loud, yet they didn't look for any speakers right away like they did there.

armpitmyhair

[70]Nov 25, 2008
    Ijin-Kimu wrote:
    BTRAV wrote:
    Wasn't that because the EVP was so loud? And What strikes me as odd, during the Live Event, I'm pretty sure the EVP was just as loud, yet they didn't look for any speakers right away like they did there.
    and they were whispering off screen which bothered me ALOT

KMTaber

[71]Nov 25, 2008
    Ijin-Kimu wrote:
    BTRAV wrote:

They had control over Fort Delaware for a while before the live event, so the chance for someone with the fort to rig something with no one noticing would be smaller. The one in the more recent episode was also someone they had not dealt with before and were weary they were being taken in.

BTW, it would have been a disembodied voice not EVP since they heard it as it was happening. EVP is when they hear it later on the recording.

armpitmyhair

[72]Nov 26, 2008
    KMTaber wrote:
    Ijin-Kimu wrote:
    BTRAV wrote:
    They had control over Fort Delaware for a while before the live event, so the chance for someone with the fort to rig something with no one noticing would be smaller. The one in the more recent episode was also someone they had not dealt with before and were weary they were being taken in. BTW, it would have been a disembodied voice not EVP since they heard it as it was happening. EVP is when they hear it later on the recording.
    well i fell asleep when the showed the commericals right before the reveal so they did call it paranormal?

Ijin-Kimu

[73]Nov 26, 2008
    KMTaber wrote:
    Ijin-Kimu wrote:
    BTRAV wrote:

They had control over Fort Delaware for a while before the live event, so the chance for someone with the fort to rig something with no one noticing would be smaller. The one in the more recent episode was also someone they had not dealt with before and were weary they were being taken in.

BTW, it would have been a disembodied voice not EVP since they heard it as it was happening. EVP is when they hear it later on the recording.

Very true. Hopefully they didn't fake it...

And yeah, I keep forgetting to call it that, since on the show, they keep calling the disembodies voices EVPs, which confuses me big time the first time they did it and I watched it.

armpitmyhair

[74]Nov 27, 2008
    so did they call it paranormal or not?

KMTaber

[75]Dec 1, 2008
    armpitmyhair wrote:
    so did they call it paranormal or not?

Yes, they called it paranormal.

armpitmyhair

[76]Dec 2, 2008
    wow well since nobody came out and said AHA I PUT SPEAKERS!!! i guess it was then

KMTaber

[77]Dec 2, 2008
    armpitmyhair wrote:
    wow well since nobody came out and said AHA I PUT SPEAKERS!!! i guess it was then

Of course the skeptics of the show would say it could have been the production team that set up the speakers. However, something that blatant would eventually come out.

armpitmyhair

[78]Dec 3, 2008
    i wasnt being sarcastic when i said that i actually meant it

KMTaber

[79]Dec 4, 2008
    armpitmyhair wrote:
    i wasnt being sarcastic when i said that i actually meant it

I know, I was just saying that some people may take it to another extreme.

armpitmyhair

[80]Dec 5, 2008
    never mind then