Ghost Hunters

Lost Souls

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 26, 2007 on Syfy

7.8
  • Adventures in Washington; at an insane asylum and the real Seattle underground.

I'm glad to see the show revert to some normalcy after that debacle that was the manson murders house. The team does seem to run smoother without Brian, but it's definitely not has fun. They bring in newcomer Kris, who is definitely easy on the eyes. Although she did ramble on about her ex-boyfriend which I felt wasn't wholly apropriate although kind of entertaining. The insane asylum owner really wanted them to disprove the hauntings there, but when they show him some evidence he seemed excited by it. The shadow they caught was kind of cool, but if you look closely, it's very very square and tall, like you are moving a bookshelf with a two-wheeler. Who's to say there wasn't someone just beyond the doorway making a shadow? The underground part of Seattle they explored seemed to be haunted, but again we have a case where the street is open above them, with noises that can be heard. Overall I think it's obvious that producers are steering the show towards a more evidence heavy contrived appearence, instead of the classic debunking Ghost Hunters team. They really need to step out of the norm and do 2 or 3 day explorations of sights that are truly haunted.