Ghost Hunters

Lost Souls

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 26, 2007 on Syfy

• TAPS goes to Northern State Hospital in Washington and some underground tunnels in Seattle.

TAPS goes to Northern State Hospital in Washington to debunk ghost theories for the owner of the former hospital. The hospital hasn't been used since 1976. The current owner wants the team to debunk the theories so that local kids quit breaking into his building for their own ghost hunts. On the EVP's there is a humming/singing picked up in the attic. A nurse ghost is reputed to "live" up there. On the camera's there is a supposed ghost that shows up at the end of the hall but to me it looked like a shear curtian on the end of a stick that sways into camera view and then back out. Haunted? I don't think so. I was quite disappointed with this aspect of the show. The TAPS team then travels Seattle to investigate a series of underground tunnels that was the old city before a fire. When Seattle was rebuilt it was built a level up to keep from flooding. The tunnels were cool to look at being a history buff but the noises and such were easily debunked by the street above, much like the previous episode I watched in the marathon in London. Not a bad show by any means but not scary either.