Ghost Hunters

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Syfy Premiered Oct 01, 2004 Between Seasons

gabfan31

Ghost Hunters Fan Reviews (199)

• Some Info

I like the show. The only problem is that they don't know that spirits take on the image of what they looked like when they were happiest in their life. They might not look like they did in a picture taken shortly before they died. A spirit that looks like a child may be an adult.
  • Amy Bruni at RI ComicCon

I love Ghost Hunters, I've been watching it since season 1. Since they are right in my own back yard, it made it even better. I was lucky enough to meet Steve and Amy at recent conventions. I was able to interview Amy at the RI ComicCon just last weekend. You can see that here: 3MQVbrv5qQ&lc=z12axlnyiurtfvcv223hjl5buveyyj2q304
  • Such a Terribly, Boring Show now

When Ghost Hunters came on I was one of their most loyal fans. It was a great show, such fun, laughter, seriousness too. The original staff was what made it, and their original selves. Now, it just stinks. Sorry, but it's the most boring thing to watch I've seen in 30 years. Sorry, but they are 6 years too long on TV. Got rid of the wrong people unfortunately, which made the show a success.
  • Ghost Hunters?

i am curious on why in 2007 you felt the need to steal my location, use my pictures and now title your book with my name? I should be flattered I guess but find it more disturbing than funny. I am writing a book as well and will be using my name as the Ill add you to it? Have fun pretending to be me!

TheGhosttracker
  • Not what it use to be

In the beginning when they went on the air in 2004 to 2008/2009. I loved this show, they were real, you could tell hardly anything was faked I watched it every Wednesday. I have had some scary experiences of my own, and I was introduced to a technique of proving paranormal existence. That was until the Travel channel network came out with their version with nothing but three very skilled and lively men in pursuit of the truth with basically no faking no matter what, just some oopsies here and there. I then realized how far from TAPS original mission Ghost Hunters have strayed. Now I still give them a chance and turn on the show. It never fails, I always seeing faking of paranormal evidence. This show should be for entertainment purposes only, not that walking around through out the whole show always having a boring sedated response to fabricated paranormal stimuli is entertaining.
  • loyal fan

Ive always loved ghost hunters they introduced me to paranormal and i will always be a loyal fan. I do miss them very much i wish they were around more but i will take what i can get. Ann costa. Springfield mass
  • boring

the international version was better... plus i noticed some changes that was probably inspired from another
  • Did you see the Ghost in the Undying Love episode?

Did anyone else see the mist in the attic in the Undying Love episode last night? Britt and Michelle are in the attic. In one shot, in the bottom left hand corner of the screen it says 10:56 and right below that, a mist comes into frame and then goes back out.
  • Reviews need to be takin seriously

4.5
    There is very little focus on activity. The camera man's focus is poor and slow to act. There is Way to much talking and music in the show, which causes the viewer to have very little confidence in the show and crew also causing distractions. It's very hard to hear ANYThING. The music should be cut completely, and crew should talk as little as possible. The reveal should tell of all there experiences to the client. The first season got me hooked but I'm not seeing anything becoming better in the future if they don't fix these problems the dedicated fans are having. Or the show will start to tank. And get better video quality. Use thermal and ultra light more in fixed areas.
  • Watcher everytime

I love your show and everybody actually seems they really care about the person or people they deal with.
  • Ghostly!

Ghost Hunters is always good, always exciting, but most of all it's real...
  • ruined?

this was the best show ever! WE WANT MORE! Now the show seems kinda made up, they find ghosts everywhere and everything is about the actors not the home and the ghosts. and ScyFy or however you spell it has started never showing it. WHERE is GHI? WE MISS THEM and the cool ghosts! Come on- we LOVE GHOST HUNTERS AND WANT THEM BACK!
  • soon to be the next ghost

I was very disappointed on the June 10, 2013 episode on the Boulder City Hospital, In fact I have been very let down at the last two season I have been watching since the first episode. This used to be a great lately it seems all there is, is the cast looking at each other saying "did you hear/see What happened to the ghost hunting? all the cast does is ask questions into the air, what are they expecting to happen with that? they used to use flashlights and other devices to communicate and it seemed to work very well. I am really let down at what's happened to this program. it's not the same at all and very boring to watch. I really miss it. bummer. I'm not interesting in watching anymore. Somebody do something before it's too late. :(
  • WHY AREN'T THE CAMERA'S FOCUSED ON THE GHOSTS ANYMORE?

I have watched Ghost Hunters for years, the early seasons were pretty sincere, and interesting. But now the producers have destroyed this show by always focusing the cameras on the investigators. This season is the worst of all, last week there was this giant crash and one investigator turns suddenly... the camera didn't even move to look in the direction of the crash! They have no cameras focused where the investigators are looking, and 2 or 3 cameras are focused on the investigators. What the heck??? This is a pure sham now. The first episode of this season only wanted to capitalize on the name of Elvis! More care goes into the movie-like music score, than the search for real paranormal activity. Sorry guys, you have blown it... and it is obvious to the viewers... You are more concerned with making some kind of stars out of your players, than you are about finding any information or helping the poor people who call you or the departed Spirits! That is just plain wrong. Jason... (Grant - who left because?)... Sci Fi Network... somebody wake up! It's not supposed to be about you!
  • Ghost Hunters

I'm so disappointed in Ghost Hunters the past several seasons! It's more about the ghost hunters than the ghost hunting. I've been a faithful viewer since 2006 and I can't even watch it anymore. They never find anything but some grunt or a light the viewers can't ever see. The season premier was on tonight. It was terrible.
  • At first I figured it'd just he a silly ghost reenactment show...

Turns out I was wrong, they take themselves pretty seriously. First 3 seasons at least are worth it if you're into this kinda stuff. They let the fame get to them in the later episodes though, only doing big famous places and don't find much all that special as result of it.
  • This show is absurd!

The first time I saw this show I laughed so hard. I thought I was watching comadycentral, and when I saw I was on scify I was shocked. I thought how could anyone beleive in this show. They never find anything, no evidence of anything beyond the normal. They clearly fake it and they don't even come close to hiding it. They record really old and drafty buildings They then amplfy recorder and at that level simple wind would sound like a low deep moan. It's not a ghost, it's either the wind or a rat. They aren't faking evidence but their just putting on what ever of a show that they have to, to make it look real.

Furthermore, the people who do this show only care about one thing. Money. I am sure they laugh them selves silly all the way to the bank. Now lets say they are spirits out their, ones that have some how doged the after life. They would probably be very pissy, and they would have to be powerful to keep them selves here. Now answer your selves this, would popular tv guys go somewhere dangerous. No way, first, the network would get sued, the show would go off the air. They spend months pre scouting the locations they go to, for safety. If they found a real ghost they would probably be dead right now. When I was younger I was curious if ghost were real. I spent a night out on Alcatraz island, in max lockdown, in the cell where the bird man of Alcatraz was held. Nothing happened. I saw nothing, felt nothing, nothing their but an old, cold building. I heard from friends that an old fort on the coast had ghost in it. I got the okay to spend the night in that fort alone, again nothing their but an old building. Then I found an old nursing home that was once a hospital. Brain damaged people had said they saw ghost of kids. I went their at midnight, sat in the darkest part of the basement. For the third time nothing happened. I took my camera with me and nothing. I also want to add that I was very offened at ghost hunters for going to Alcatraz and faking evidence of the ghost of Alcatraz because their isn't one.

I must say to anyone who watches this show on a regular basis and is dumb enough to beleive this is real, consider this. The whole ghost thing started about 100 years ago in traveling carnivals. They would put a sheet up, someone would sit at a table and summon a ghost, and some guy behind the curtain with a sheet over his head would pretend to be a ghost. This is where it started, all the fakes that claim they talk to the dead, all the current ghost lore started their as a act. Sadly the people of the time beleived what they were seeing was real, and it stuck. To quote PT Barnum "A sucker is born every min" Don't be a sucker, their is nothing real about any of this.
  • How does a intuitive lady be able to join up and help go look for spirits and or ghost/SERIOUSLY!

How does a person and/or female get to go and help find ghost and/or spirits that is very (intuitive)????????? (I'm being serious) Janice or unique IS WHAT i GO BY I have probably seen more then you both put together. Do not mean to put you down it's I got skills.
  • Heat Signatures

Aren't dead people cold? Don't you feel cold spots when you think a ghost is near? Then why are you looking for HEAT signatures to identify ghosts? Shouldn't you be looking for COLD signatures?

Respectfully yours,

Nancy
  • ghost hunters love

Sometimes i think there is a littlegirl about 5 or 6 in my fire place. but I dont care for it that is all goin o n at my place alexandria
  • i was a loyal fan

i just saw a episode where you had a lady posessed and saying things to a friend that says she was'nt being herself! well all the other fake shows were doing the same thing so i'll no longer watch or beleive your show is real life ghost hunting and i hope the credits you got on that show was really worth showing everyone its all scripted and most likely for makeing a dollar than showing there was a afterlife of some sorts. and thanks for the years of fake entertainment though!
  • LOVE U GUYS!!

I love you Guys Steve and Tango your My Favorites!!.. I think they well make a few more season Cause they have tuns of places they can do ..its more like a job to them then anything.. They been doing this show for a few years now and they have not yet been Canceled cause there more real then any other ghost show on t.v right now... and the plus side its not all Hollywood like at all and they Debunk stuff has well to see what's really going,. and they help people to let them have a peace a mind... all and all I think you guys are great and don't listen to unbelievers.. and do what makes u happy!!
  • ghost

This is not a review but i want to see if you can check out my house because i have been having these wierd things going on
  • Ghost hunters the best

Vana from Australia . Your show is the best keep it going .its a ten
  • The Wheels Came Off.

Wednesday, September 19, is the day that Ghost Hunter's wheels came off causing the show to crash into a wall of social exploitation. Jason and the team investigate New Orleans' 1973 Jimani Lounge Massacre, where 32 gay men died a horrible death in a conflagration set by an arsonist. The only travesty worse than the fire was the blatant pandering and exploitation of the gay connection. During the investigation cast member Adam Berry comes out of the closet announcing he too is gay so the ghosts will identify with him. What follows is a descent into embarrassing psychobabble about finding closure for the community by discussing the incident with any leftover ghosts. The team finds scant evidence even though they send teams to Jimani, the mortuary that buried the victims, now turned entertainment venue, and the Cemetery. All that was found were two EVP's, disembodied voices on digital recorders. One voice recorded at the Jimani said, "Too Late." Another voice at the Mortuary said: "Stop it." After watching this episode, we are inclined to agree, it's too late for Ghost Hunters, and too late to stop it. This will be the final season.
  • Altoona, PA

Why are the two main guys such assholes....they jump on everything one of the other guys does even slightly wrong like a couple of arrogant bullies in a prep school....I am a fan of these kinds of shows, but my first experience with this one is giving me the feeling that I might not watch too far into this one....lets see if the attitude improves....go Pranormal State!!!!
  • Why Grant Left

Obviously, Grant left because he couldn't tolerate this "new" format. Scratches? With all the hunts you've done over the years no one ever got scratched...and this week, eyes? Crap. You are now "just another" ghost hunting show. Oh, and I can't figure out why Steve isn't afraid of ghosts as everything else seems to scare the crap out of him.
  • Ghost Hunters has turned into a soap opera.

I use to watch the show off and on over the years but overall I simply became bored with it. Steve and Tango scream like teenage girls who giggle and become scared of bugs crawling around them. Fans or should I say Jerry Springer fans love watching the fake show. Oh and the girls on the series who look like they belong on the Jerry Springer show laugh and flirt with the bald headed guy (forgot his name). There is proof the show was caught faking evidence. Who watches this garbage? The crew is making money off of ghosts with their fake evidence. I feel sorry for the spirits being made a mockery of from this show.
  • Needs a makeover spiritually

Show needs more action and less ass kissing by Steve....he makes me sick. Can't stand how the show is set up. It's shot like a business not a show. Don't need to see the setup and could careless about the sit down reveal with the client and don't need to see them going over the tapes. Could find a lot more filler for those parts that might actually make a show. They are to afraid to provoke or catch any real evidence and they hardly ever get much evidence like the other shows!
  • excellent show

this show is the best show in the paranormal society