Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

DI: Reactivation; REEMBODY

Aired Sunday 12:00 AM Nov 20, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Section 9 is up back and running.

I loved the whole episode. i really liked how the major ghost hacked the terrorist and made him shoot the bad guys. Plus the way the cop got caught by trying to spy and then was forced to tell on the plans. This episode at first I thought was a little slow in the beginning, even the characters say stuff about waiting for ever. Then the last half is stepped up with lots of action when section 9 finnally goes in and has to save every onen before the cops get in therw. My favorite part was at the end when the major gave congrats to togusa on a job well done and that he improved. yet that was my least favorite too because, he is the one who really solved the case in the first season.
  • The first episode in the new episode set. Terrorists seize an embassy, and if the Section 9 team can handle the situation without and hostage casualties then they will be reinstated. But Motako and the crew aren't exactly the type to wait for authorizatio

Positively Floored! I\'ve been waitng for the new eps for what feels like forever, but this ep was well worth the wait! If possible the visual effects were even better than the last season. The charecters, in all their individualistic glory, are back, as good as ever; their long absence only serving to make their reappearance that much sweeter. Well written episodes such as this, human charecters that Ic an easily identify with, and animation styles that blow my mind are exactly why i can help but watch this series at every oppertunity!
  • Wow! I was totally blown away by this episode!! Motoko rocks. The characters are all interesting. The animation is beautiful. The music is awesome. And the voice acting is superb. I can't wait for more. I think that this was a great episode to begin with.

Wow! I was totally blown away by this episode!! Motoko rocks. The characters are all interesting. The animation is beautiful. The music is awesome. And the voice acting is superb. I can't wait for more. I think that this was a great episode to begin with. I wasn't totally confused. I could gather some of the main events from "1st GIG" (LOL!). I also loved the part with Mokoto out the window.

At first, I was trying to figure out why people are so obsessed with this show because that's me and I over analyze things that I can understand. However, I understood during the second half with all that awesome action. I can't believe they can do that on Cartoon Network!! But there was a label, so it's okay! I'm definitely going to follow the series from now on. I hope to see more amazing episodes. This was an amazing start for me.