Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

DI: Reactivation; REEMBODY

Aired Sunday 12:00 AM Nov 20, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Wow! I was totally blown away by this episode!! Motoko rocks. The characters are all interesting. The animation is beautiful. The music is awesome. And the voice acting is superb. I can't wait for more. I think that this was a great episode to begin with.

Wow! I was totally blown away by this episode!! Motoko rocks. The characters are all interesting. The animation is beautiful. The music is awesome. And the voice acting is superb. I can't wait for more. I think that this was a great episode to begin with. I wasn't totally confused. I could gather some of the main events from "1st GIG" (LOL!). I also loved the part with Mokoto out the window.

At first, I was trying to figure out why people are so obsessed with this show because that's me and I over analyze things that I can understand. However, I understood during the second half with all that awesome action. I can't believe they can do that on Cartoon Network!! But there was a label, so it's okay! I'm definitely going to follow the series from now on. I hope to see more amazing episodes. This was an amazing start for me.