Ghost Lab Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2011)

Fan ideas and poll

do you think ghost lab should use fan ideas?

minnecilla

[21]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    After visiting my Dr. office I not so sure my Moose is a male. Considering the placement of the ??? It could be an arterial view of the patella,which would indicate an injury of the knee? How and where can I send a picture of this wood ghost,fosil?
    Edited on 11/05/2009 3:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

minnecilla

[22]Nov 11, 2009
    Watched the program where you recieved the EVP stating it was John Wilkes Booth... That was really cool how you were able to catch it in the moment. Did you Ask other questions after that? Are you going to go back to the theater anytime soon? Questions I would have for Booth are.."Did you shoot the President? Why?, Did you survive the boken leg and go on to use the xxx George name? Did you know the boy,man that was shot and took the fall for you? Why are you still here? What do you do everyday? What emotions can you feel? Anybody else,,,,, What would you have ask?

minnecilla

[23]Dec 20, 2009
    Alot of people seam to think you are faking the EVP's...I think you should address that in your show. Plus PLEASEEEEEE. don't chase sounds...it makes the show less believeable... and silly. by the time you get to where ever the sound is comming from........Well remeber ghosts can walk thru walls and go pretty much where they want. That is what the cameras are for. This was in another show on a different channel,but they had gotten an EVP in a barn where he horses were being changed around in the stalls...One of the EVP's was I'm right here...they never stoped to think it may have been the horse itself. Of course they did a cleansing and everything was curred. What a load of #$@!.

minnecilla

[24]Apr 29, 2010

I'm looking for someone who believes inthe science behind ghostly existance. The reason is my doors I mentioned in my other comments..I would like someone to verify scientificly that the patterns in the doors are of energy risidual left behind by animals...Fossils of sort. If you know anyone in that field who would be interestedin looking at them have them contact me at minnecilla@frontiernet.netwith ghost science in the subject line.