Ghost Lab

Discovery Channel (ended 2011)

gabfan31

Ghost Lab Fan Reviews (18)

7.3
  • I really love this show. Berry and Brad are very professional in the way they conduct themselves during investigations. I watch it online for free at discovery channels website as well as http://watch-ghost-lab-free-online.blogspot.com/

This show is just the perfect mix of professionalism, top notch equipment, and team members that understand the subject matter. Hunting ghosts is a new and still forming show topic on tv and I really thing ghost lab has hit the nail with this show. Berry and Brad Kinge make for great commentators and offer honest disclosure when they find something to not be paranormal. Mike Rowe of discovery channels dirty jobs narrates the show, brings years of talent and his personal views as you watch. My favorite episode was episode 3 where the Ghost Labs team goes to the Chicago Liars Club, where there had been multiple murders in the same corner of the building at different times. I would highly suggest watching that episode as its a pre-teller for whats to come from Berry and Brad. I enjoy watching it on discovery channel and at http://watch-ghost-lab-free-online.blogspot.com/ . If you find yourself bored take the time to check this show out. It far outclasses paranormal state and ghost hunters.