Ghost Whisperer

Blood Money

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 07, 2010 on CBS

• really different and good episode...

this episode felt different in a good way and i enjoyed that!! the ending was mysterious which gives me hope for the last 2 remaining episodes of the season (or series, fingers crossed). this thing is 100 min so i dunno what to say. the way the whole plot of the episode was plotted out was really good and kept me intrigued, even the cop guy was bad! very good twist! not much of aiden in this episode which was ok considering he is the main focus of season 5, good to have a break from him. no ned either, which was disappointing but i got over it! so im looking forward to the final two episodes of the season and i know it will leave me breathless ;)
  • blood money

5.5
    After getting back into this show last week it looks like I am done with it after tonight.

The premise for this episode started off really strong, with a great backstory that actually lasted a long time, about 6 or 7 minutes, but then the reasoning for what happened is what killed it. Just a completely irrational storyline that made no sense, and was low on drama all around.

Has anyone also noticed how awkward Jamie Kennedy and Jennifer Love Hewitt are around each other? Ever since their real life break-up they went from having good chemistry on screen to looking like they truly hate each other.
  • Money can lead to terrible things........

In this episode of Ghost Whisperer, the following happens. When a college student goes missing, Melinda and Eli are pulled in to help. Soon a body is uncovered and a very old kidnapping case gets solved. When the ghost starts visiting Melinda, we learn that he wasn't actually kidnapped, but was in fact in on the whole thing. We soon learn that Melinda is in danger, as the police officer helping her is actually one of the "kidnappers". As the police officer gets what he wants he pulls a gun on Melinda, but before he can kill her, the ghost injuries him and then the police turn up. As the episode ends, we see Melinda, the ghost and his mother, as they talk through what happened and we see the ghost crossing over.
  • Another brilliant episode! Really spooky!

Such as the rest of this show has been, this has been another brilliant episode! The storyline was amazing, and I am really exciting to see how this show will finish, in two episodes' time.

The storyline was great, but apart from that, the episode was also extremely pspooky andd they created some great suspense and freaky scenes.

I was on the edge of my serat for most of this episode, and I really loved every minute of it! Keep it up, Ghost Whisperer, and I will be very sad to see this show go, but also will be very excited to see just how ist will all finish up!