Ghost Whisperer

Cause For Alarm

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2009 on CBS

• i enjoyed that episode....

for some reason, i seemed to have enjoyed this episode alot! i dont know why but maybe its because it was something a little different with the rich man and his security system, i dunno!! episode focused alot on eli but that was ok because i enjoyed him in this episode. could of had more jim but, hey, we cant always have jim for the whole hour!! but the ending with adien telling melinda he can see shiny things that arent ghosts was interesting! hopefully they will start to explain all the cliffhangers in past episodes, which i think will happen!!
  • Good episode.

A lot of my recent reviews for Ghost Whisperer have not been too kind as of late, I will admit that, but this was a fun episode. A fast-moving storyline that was both relevant, and intriguing at the same time. Eli got the central focus today, and seeing Jamie Kennedy try to act is always good for some unintentional entertainment.

But this is the kind of episode G Dub needs more of. No ridiculous 10 minute scene with Melinda crying as she reunites the ghost with a past family member, just a good old-fashioned procedural type case with a procedural-esque ending.
CHILL