Ghost Whisperer

Dead Eye

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2010 on CBS

• a good episode of ghost whisperer ***some spoilers***

i liked this episode of ghostwhisperer, on last weeks episode i wrote i wonder when there gonna build up the storyline for the season finale and in this episode of ghostwhisperer it looks like they they started to build the storyline. melindas in her room by herself and jim just left to go to work and the dead professor from rockland who blew up delias store was in melindas bedroom telling her she should listen to her son if she wants to live and now im curious to know where thats gonna be going now. but otherwise i enjoyed this episode because it was a little different because it was a little different in my opinion because we got to see melinda scared of something...clowns out of all the stuff she sees shes scared of clowns lol. but otherwise i liked this episode it was entertaining imo.
  • Another great episode!

Just five episodes to go! This one was a great episode, as it featuered a great case of greed, suspense and a freaky clown! Interesting phobia for Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) to have - but I quite liked that idea!

I thought the episode also did well in terms of the main storyline overlying the entire season. They ptrovided some importatin and crucial peieces of information throughout this episode, that may be critical between now and the finale.

Overall, perhaps not as good as the old seasons, but still a sensational episode and deserves full credit! Keep it up, Ghost SWhisperer, and lets hope the last four episodes of the series are just as good!