Ghost Whisperer

Dead Listing

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2009 on CBS

• Good, old Ghost Whisperer

This time they decided to take a break from the shinies/shadows plot and turn back to original concept of Ghost Whisperer. For me it was a bit like seeing season one/two again. A good and refreshing idea. It was also nice to have Greg Germann in the show. This time there was more screen time for Delia than for Eli, which is good. I like Jamie, but we have seen more than enough of him in the recent episodes. And it is always good to see Delia, whose reaction to "ghost in a room" never fails to be funny. So Aiden will be dealing with a ghost next week? I can't wait to see it:)
  • Solid episode.

For a show called Ghost Whisperer you would think things would be a bit scarier on a regular basis, but that would be an incorrect assumption. However, I was a little freaked out by the ending and am actually looking forward to seeing how this Ayden thing plays out. For the most part this has been a bit disappointing, but I'll commend GW for throwing a surprise out at us, now let's just hope they don't mess things up.

Gregg Germann gave a good guest appearance tonight, and I'd like to see more light-hearted appearances like this. Every week we don't need to see some relative bawling uncontrollably, it's just depressing to watch, so seeing a ghost actually make jokes was a nice change.

Good episode of Ghost Whisperer tonight.