Ghost Whisperer

Do Over

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 16, 2009 on CBS

• Love the new "Hospital" storyline

Ahhh this reminds me of season 3 - my favourite season of Ghost Whisperer, because it had this mystical theme that is still to be explored.

This episode gave another ghost to the "Hospital" storyline. My guess is that there are still some ghosts to be indroduced here and then all of them (including the scary ghost girl from "See no evil", and the morgue ghost from this episode) will be the main villain in this season. The hospital is a great theme for the show because a lot of people died there and it's safe to say that not all of them are good and can be crossed-over. From my point of view the Hospital in this season will be like a castle of evil - with evil ghosts haunting different sections of it. Some of them might be crossed-over (like the morgue ghost because he didn't seem VERY evil) and some maybe are just evil to the core (I think the ghost girl is such a ghost). So this might be the greatest challenge Melinda has ever faced (not personal because it has already happened - the "death" of Jim), because well let's face it - hospitals are really not the most loved buildings - and we all know whyy very well.