Ghost Whisperer

Endless Love

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 08, 2009 on CBS

• mmmm. not bad.

Well, the vampire previews had me worried it would be a total shark jumper. but I also thought it would probably end up being something like it was, thus I would classify it as somewhat predictable. There was the funny little exchange with Mel hanging up on Eli and vice versa. A bit much was made of the baby bump, which seemed a bit pronounced - not sure how much time is supposed to have passed since the last episode. I read that GW is likely to be renewed for next season. I hope so - it's not groundbreaking tv or anything but it is consistently solidy watchable.
  • A vampire?

It looks like Ghost Whisperer is cashing in on the vampire phenomena just like everybody else (they even alluded to Twilight during the broadcast) but it was handled in a way that was enjoyable and led to a good final revelation for the family.

I liked Eli's apology hotline following Melinda hanging up on him. If only Ghost Whisperer embraced Jamie Kennedy's comedic ability more then I think that they could really benefit from it, instead of solely relying on Camryn Manheim for those comic relief segments.

This show may not come back next year, and if that is the case it will surely be missed.
CHILL