Ghost Whisperer

First Do No Harm

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 2008 on CBS

• Jim thinks the ghost of the man he didn't save is haunting him.

I thought the episode was interesting. I liked how real it was that Jim did not save the trapped man because he felt the other guy had a better chance. It is a well known fact that you can't save everyone. Also, I liked how they changed the direction of the plot by making the nurse/doctor the target of the ghost.
    The only thing that makes this episode seem weird to me is the chemistry between Jim and Melinda. I think that Melinda lately only talks to Jim when it has something to do with a ghost and she tends to ignore his affection. For example, it seemed like he couldn't stop touching her at one point and she'd just blow it off and continue solving her ghost thing. Now it's like he gave up. In the entire episode the only affection came when Jim blew her a kiss and they hugged at the end. Come to think of it I don't think they kissed each other at all the last 4 or 5 episodes. I could be wrong. I just find it weird because normally tv married couples at least hug or kiss when they leave out the house or go somewhere. The best chemistry came when they argued. Oh well just some random thoughts. Overall the episode was interesting.