Ghost Whisperer Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Laughing man?

StephanieWhite0

[1]Jun 23, 2010
    • level: 6

Does anyone remember the laughing man? The man that woud luagh at Melinda? He seemed to be connected to Romero, but sudden;y he disapeared. Did something happen to him in between season 4 and season 5 that made him leave? Was the issue esolved in that time or did something else happen that i dod not pick up on? Please if anyone has any idea about this, please answer my question : What happened to him?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KyahCA

[2]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 6

I remember a random laughing man in Season 1. I haven't gotten as far as Season 1 yet, so I don't know if his appearance is resolved, or even if it's the same laughing man that you're talking about.

Edited on 12/28/2010 9:45am

ZmaXcharmvill3

[3]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 5
    the last time they showed the laughing man was at the end of the 20th episode of season 1, i think. But they didn't mention him in the episodes after that. He would have probably returned with Ramono if the writers ever decided to bring them back. The writers left a lot of things open, i think they were planning for something really big later on in the series and didn't get the chance to do it.

It would have been great if GW got a 6th season and they could have brought back those two for the end.

dbarian

[4]Dec 3, 2011
    • level: 1
    I was wondering who he was. I think he was used to create further distress to Melinda at that time.

TMFMM2022AD

[5]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 60

According to IMDB He appeared in episodes

1. Mended Hearts (14 October 2005)

2. Undead Comic (16 December 2005)

3. Demon Child (3 March 2006)

4. Fury (31 March 2006)

5. The Vanishing (7 April 2006)

6. Free Fall (28 April 2006)

7. Love Never Dies (22 September 2006) He was considered to have been a lost soul that didn't cross over or went to the dark side, Laughing Man and Romano. Laughing man is an agent of Evil, a Dark Spirit/Ghost.