Ghost Whisperer

Free Fall (1)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 2006 on CBS

• Heart pounding excitemnt and tearjerking ending.

I couldn't breathe during this eipisode because of how exciting it was. It starts with a pigeon hitting the window of Melinda's bedroom and continues with chilling weather litterally ! Melinda keeps getting these confused messages from the dead like " your the one " and she keeps hearing them but no explanation but when she finds out that this is all coming from a plane that has not yet landed but was going to land soon in area near her she runs all over the place trying to save everyone. Andrea's brother might be on that plane. Scary from begging to end. The way each scene was set seriouley gave me goosebumps like when the pilot thew himself off the building across Melinda's antique shop I almost fainted. The direction was great and so was the producer who was Jennifer Love Hewitte and her performance was better than ever like when she saw that Andrea died I almost cried from the look on Melinda's face. I can't believe Andrea died, she was my favorite character, I was so upset :(. Great episode. Absolutely loved it.