Ghost Whisperer

Homecoming

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 2005 on CBS

• A very good episode, much better than last week.

After last weeks review, I have to take it all back, this episode sort of made the show worth while. This was a great episode, probably the one that is the best so far. In Homecoming, Melinda meets an young, angry teenage boy ghost and helps him find his biological mother who he never got to meet while he was alive. After finding out he was adopted, Jason became upset and ran off into the forest, but he tripped over a beehive and was stung to death. He came for Melinda's help, as he wanted to find some closure as to who his birth mother was, and why she had to give him up. Unfortunately he didn't get the answers he was looking for. I love the way that each week, Melinda has to convince people into believing that she can talk to the dead. If she showed up on my doorstep, I'd believe her, but its funny seeing all the peoples different reactions. After getting to know his adoptive mother, biological mother and Jason's half sister, Melinda is able to gather them all together to talk to Jason, so he can tell them how he feels and they can all have a last chance to say goodbye. I thought this episode was great, and I'm looking forward to next week.