Ghost Whisperer

CBS (ended 2010)

TMFMM2022AD

Ghost Whisperer Fan Reviews (434)

• Melinda Gordon is a young newlywed with a great husband and her own antiques shop. She also sees, and talks to ghosts. She helps them find out why they have not crossed over. A bit far-fetched, but a lovely idea that one can't quite disbelieve...

I have to say that my husband and I really liked the show for the first few years, however, we stopped watching when Jim died and then jumped into the other guy. I am very disappointed in the writers and producers who went to this extreme--did they really think that would improve the show? In fact, they probably lost a lot of viewers. Also, the substitution of Jamie Kennedy for Jay Mohr was a bad idea--he just doesn't do anything for the show; plus he's not the actor Jay is. I actually was upset when Ayisha Tyler's character died in the plane crash episodes as I do not like Camryn Manheim at all, but, since I do like her son (even though he grew up overnight into a different person, it seems, from one season to the next--what was that all about?)I'll put up with her...or I did until the show did the jump-the-shark thing. Even though I hate the "it was all a dream" thing (done with "Dallas" and "St. Elsewhere") if it brings back Jim as himself, then I accept it!!.